chapter 3

Not edited

Namaste🤗

"Omo all body dey pain me."

I turned and tossed on my bed tiredly, exhausted from all the works I did yesterday. 

And much to my dismay, my monthly visitor decided to pay a visit. So two things add up on me.
I took pain relief pills earlier so the pain have reduced.

Ammiey informed me of her trip to Dubai last night, I better get ready to see her off.

The thing that's leaving me in questions though, why is Ammiey always on a trip -and the state is mostly UAE- since after dad's demise? Also, my father's elder brother tags along sometimes. (Kausar's dad. The the best uncle ever)

I always plead to tag along with her, but she will decline saying she's only going there for business and many more different excuses for the other days.
I will shrug it off but deep down, I know they are hiding things from me.

We saw Ammiey off at the airport and we decided to have an unplanned girls day out.
She came to stay with me before Ammir returns. Ya jiddarh is like the big sister I never had.

Well...we decided to lounge at a nearby restaurant to feed our stomach first.

The restaurant speaks luxury.
The lights are dim inside, one will think its night. The exquisite interior design is outta this world. And oh, the eye chatchy chandeliers slightly dangling on the top.

We settled in our seats and we ordered for a hot cup of cappuccino.
The waiter mistakenly spilled the cappuccino on my clothes making me yelp in pain.
He apologized sincerely and I told him not to worry.
I asked for the washroom and he directed me there.

As am cleaning up from the running faucet, I heard a footstep but I choose to ignore it, thinking i was hallucinating things and the fact that this place is a washroom, anyone can walk in.

The next thing I saw was someone putting an handkerchief on my nose, and closed my mouth with his hand to prevent me from screaming.

The last thing i was someone sending a punch squarely on the face of the anonymous man that's holding me before everything becomes black.
*************

AMAAN

Ever since she gave me her piece of her mind, I couldn't seem to take my mind off her. The girl was bold, she didn't hesitate to speak her mind. That action of hers, amazed me instead of infuriating me. I had to disguise my amazement by being rude to her. I did instantly regret my action towards her, but what could I do? I had to protect my ego.

Today, I decided to branch at my restaurant to see how things are going before going to my company.

I entered and went straight to the Manager's office then called in all the workers as I usually do. But I need a chilled mojito drink before I start with that. I was brought the drink in no time and it somehow spilled on my black kaftan. Hissing, I made my way to the restroom to clean up but the scene I saw there had my blood boiling.

A kidnap! In my place!? Unbelievable.

And I land on the man with Punches, I gave him the beating of his life which led him to faint
I turned to see the innocent unconscious girl, and my eyes bulged out in shock. Shock was an understatement.

She is the feisty girl..

I contact the police to report an abduct attempt case before scurrying outside with Miss feisty when a lady came running towards me and claimed miss feisty is her sister. Whom I later found out her name is jiddarh.