Synopsis

"My penniless girl. My queen of the damned. I promise we'll atone. We'll make it right.''

They call me radiant one. They clamor for my help. There's a part of me that's turned its back on the world of the living, a part that's always listening for their cry.

Rose watches over the death portal. Ghosts come at all hours, their inner threads fraying to pieces. She listens to their story, persuades them to cross over to the other side, and strengthens their thread with a part of her own to make it durable and whole, so it will work as their key over the threshold.

Her job is the only thing that matters, but it's killing her from the inside out.

We were falling apart. We hated each other. And we were getting worse. Then Michael was traveling, I believe, and came across ... Mount Kyllene quite by accident. And he ... fell in love. He saw the untouched snow by the mountainside, and he said he'd build a bridge and a wall around it, so no one else could come close.

The brothers Alistair – Michael, Gabriel, Alexander, and Lukas – came to Mount Kyllene not long ago. They've got bloody, secret work of their own. They said they'd watch over the snow from a distance, letting no filthy hands near; not even their own.

But it's getting harder and harder to stay away.

Blood stains the snow in Mount Kyllene.

COVER ART BY ANNA WU

Thank you so much for reading :) :) this is my first book, hope you like

I treasure all your comments and I try to reply to every one, especially the longer ones/or if you asked a question! (If you're waiting for my reply for a few days, i might have missed your comment because my notifications from Wattpad sometimes get a bit clogged or buggy, please don't hesitate to message me again

Rated M for graphic descriptions of violence, including near-rape and assault, physical torture, murder, and psychological torture

by the way, I tagged this as reverse harem in case rh turns you off you'll know to avoid this series, but unlike most rh it's also slowburn, slothburn hhh. Actually it was the inspiration for the story: how long can you spin the slowburn but still make it exciting? Because my friends thought that slowburn is the best, but it needs to be a believable simmer and escalation, and to make it believable you can't rush it. So, I hope I managed to make it exciting from the start, but not rushed

Last note- Rose is 18 (almost 19) years old in this book (and so she turns 20 in book 2, etc.) I edited things so that she's no longer 16-almost-17. This is a response to what some of you pointed out in the comments, that the sexual tension between her and the Alistairs (although there's no sex yet in book 1) is too strong if she's that young. Thank you for your comments about it! 

If you've already read ghost perfume, this edit doesn't change the plot at all.