S.A.G (Static And Gravity) Part 2

A/n: This is a fanbased fanfiction I don't own Ben 10 or My Hero Academia this includes videos and photos. Please support the original creators.

We open up to Y/n and Uraraka looking at a menu that had Boba Tea along with different flavors on it.

Y/n: Mango.

Uraraka: Peach.

Both of Them: Green apple.

The two then laughed a bit before the heard someone clearing their throat causing the two to look up at the annoyed cashier.

Cashier: Do you two know what you want?

Y/n: Uh right we'll take two medium green apple boba teas.

Cashier: Alright that will be 854 Yen.

Y/n's eye widened at the price causing him to quickly grab his wallet and open only to be greeted by a barely full wallet.

Y/n: (Oh right only 1,500 Yen in the ol Wallet.)

Uraraka: Y/n?

Y/n: Oh right, uh coulda make those two mediums one extra large Boba Tea and uh 3 green apple mochis.

Cashier: Alright that'll be 1,340 Yen.

Y/n just cringed internally before we see the two walk out with Uraraka slurping on the big boba tea while Y/n sadly ate one of the mochi.

Uraraka: Man this is sour, how's the mochi?

Y/n: Bitter sweet, like everything in life. *He said making a fake sniffle*

Uraraka giggled at Y/n's horrible attempt at acting before realizing something and handing Y/n the boba tea.

Y/n: What's wrong?

Uraraka: I need to pay you back obviously. *She said looking for her wallet*

Y/n: Ah no, you don't need to besides it's my treat. *He said waving his hands*

Uraraka: I insist besides I don't want to take it for granted.

Y/n: Your not takin it for granted besides.

He then wrapped his tail around the boba tea and leaned it over towards him taking a sip outta it before letting out a satisfied ahh while Uraraka leaned back a bit and lightly blushed at his action.

Y/n: This is pretty damn good, green apple from now on? *He said pointing at her*

Uraraka: Y-Yeah.

Timeskip

After a couple of minutes of the two chatting and walking through the streets until they started to enter a more sketchy part of the neighborhood.

Uraraka: You don't really have to walk me home Y/n.

Y/n: Your right but I want to, my mom always said that if I'm gonna hangout with any girls I gotta make sure to walk them home. It's the nice thing to do, plus I don't really like the looks of things here. *He said eyeing the area they we're walking through*

Uraraka: You get used to it. *She said looking down*

Y/n hummed in response before the two heard shuffling behind them making the two U.A. students turn around only to be greeted by a man holding a pocket knife.