Battle Training: Lighting vs Creativity

A/n: This title could've been worse lol thank you Goose for the idea of it. Anyways this is a fan based fanfiction I don't own the photos and videos shown in this book please enjoy the chapter.

We open up to Y/n and Kyouka sitting on the couch as Y/n played on the PS4 while Kyo painted her nails.

Y/n: Swear to God this game is unintentionally funny. 

Kyouka: What's so fun about causing car crashes?

Y/n: It's fun cause I can, and cause it's in 2077.

They heard the doorbell ring causing the two siblings to react.

Y/n: Not it.

Kyouka: Not i- Dammit fine.

She then got up and went to the door opening only to see a letter making her grab it and bring it inside.

Kyouka: Y/n you got a letter. Huh red writing must be important.

Y/n: Red writing on red envelope? *He said still playing*

Kyouka: *Opens it* Yup.

Y/n groans before grabbing the letter with his tendril before reading and then throwing the letter away before going back to his game.

Kyouka: What was on it? *She said sitting back down*

Y/n: Stupid bill I have to pay, like seriously douche move from Nezu if I'm being honest.

Kyouka: Gotta keep the lights on somehow I guess, did you call Uraraka's dad yet?

Y/n: Yeah did this morning but it's 1,302 Yen an hour, it's gonna take forever until it's paid!

Kyouka: Better work hard once you start.

Y/n: That's until I start Kyo, but till then I'm gonna enjoy my game!

Kyouka: Whatever you say, play your cyberpunk.

Y/n: Hey that's Cyberpunk 2077 to you!

Timeskip

Y/n is seen sitting at desk as he leaned back on his chair while trying to balance a pencil on his non existent nose as Kyouka watched him try to keep the utensil balanced.

A/n: If y'all wondering where Y/n is sitting he's basically in Denki's seat, but don't worry the fella is behind Y/n and the sugar man dude just doesn't exist so there's that.

Y/n: Where's Aizawa isn't he gonna teach today?

Kyouka: Maybe it's someone else. *She said scrolling through her phone*

Mina: I heard it was All Might!

'Mina, I first interacted with her back in the Quirk exam and these past few days here in U.A. She's pretty bubbly and fun, definite friend in my book.'

Y/n: There's no way he's gonna teach us, Aizawa is gonna worm his way through the door and boss us aro-

???: I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR!!