Calm Before the Storm

A/n: This is a fan based fanfiction I don't own the photos and videos shown in this book please enjoy the chapter.

We open up to Y/n who is seen wiping his forehead before walking back from a construction site that had multiple I beams standing up holding the foundation of a soon to be apartment complex. Y/n could only admire his work before he heard another man whistle in astonishment.

???: Good work kid, didn't expect you to get done by today.

Y/n turned his head causing him to see his boss aka Mr. Uraraka or Ochaco's dad or Mr.U for Y/n, to keep it simple ya know?

Y/n: Just got done laying all them down Mr.U.

Mr. Uraraka: I can tell, your not tired from that?

Y/n: Wasn't too hard but guess you could say hero training really drained me before this. *He said chuckling while scratching the back of his head*

Mr. Uraraka: Im glad their working you and Ochaco hard, but I don't wanna exhaust you have the rest of the day off.

Y/n: Really?

Mr. Uraraka: Kid you did something in one afternoon that would've taken me a week at best, go home and rest.

Y/n: Thank you Mr. U, I'll make sure to work double that next time!

He then quickly shook Mr. Uraraka's hand before grabbing his backpack and running off.

Mr. Uraraka: Huh I get why she likes him now.

Timeskip

We open up to the next day as Y/n and Kyouka are seen walking down the street towards U.A. as Y/n held his chin thinking.

Y/n: Oi Kyo.

Kyouka: What?

Y/n: So I transformed right? *He said pointing at his chest*

Kyouka: Yeah why are you asking?

Y/n: I don't know it just felt weirdly . . . natural. To be like most people you know?

Kyouka: Y/n are you okay?

Y/n: Yeah just thinking too hard.

Kyouka could only look at Y/n who was starring off into space making her sigh and bump her older brother catching his attention.

Kyouka: You don't need to think that hard, and you don't need to worry about being like other people. Your perfect the way you are.

Y/n: Kyo you really mean that?

Kyouka: If I didn't I wouldn't say it, you're my brother and if you want to keep using that thing it's up to you and I'll be here if you need to talk.

Y/n could only nod his head before smiling and chuckling to himself.

Y/n: Your not half bad at speech's ya know?

Kyouka: I try. *She said shrugging*

The two then approached the hero school that had the front gate flooded with reporters who were trying to get in but only ended up interviewing students.

Y/n: Oh paparazzi!

Kyouka: There probably here for All Might.

Y/n: Or here to find the newest musical talent. *He said smirking and holding up a finger*