USJ Infestation! Y/n's Grand Finale!

A/n: Welcome to the finale folks I won't hold ya but I don't own any videos or photo's shown unless I explicitly say so.

We open up to Class 1A standing outside before Y/n is shown now wearing the golden Electromagnetic Storage Devices around his body and the Omnitrix on his chest before he saw Ochaco walk towards him.

Y/n: Hey Ura what's up?

Ochaco: Nothing much, hey have you seen Deku?

Y/n: Yeah he's just putting on his PE uniform.

Ochaco: PE uniform what happened is his costume still being repaired?

Y/n: Probably, though his outfit needs some new digs to it.

Ochaco: Digs?

Y/n: Basically needs to be revamped, like make it a darker green, that mouth piece metal or whatever it was, oh also gotta get rid of those shoes and make 'em black.

He then heard a stifled laugh making the electric user look down and see Ochaco holding in a laugh.

Y/n: What's so funny?

Ochaco: Nothing *She said giggling* just never expected you to be such a fashion geek.

Y/n's face felt hot in embarrassment before turning his head and scratching the back of it annoyed that he felt embarrassed.

Y/n: Well I do read Vogue every now and then, b-but that's cause Kyo likes it.

Ochaco: Whatever you say. *She said smiling at him*

Izuku: Hey guys!

The two turned and saw Izuku run up to them wearing his PE uniform that was modified to look similar to his regular costume.

Ochaco: Hey Deku!

Y/n: Not bad looking Half Pint! *He said holding out his fist*

Izuku: T-Thanks Y/n!

He the fist bumped Y/n as a spark of green electricity then happened making Y/n retract his arm back looking at his hand curiously.

Ochaco: Is that normal?

Y/n: That's never happened before, is your Quirk on the fritz or somethin Izuku?

Izuku: Uhhh haha n-n-no fritz just a um slip up yup accidentally activated it! *He said sweating nervously*

Y/n looked at him skeptically before a whistle was heard making everyone look over and see Iida in hero costume and catching the attention of everyone else.

Iida: Gather around, Class-1A! Using your student numbers form two near lines so we can load in the bus.

Everyone groaned and headed towards the bus in two lines and walked into it but as the bus started up a pile of black goop with red lines slinked towards the vehicle before latching onto the tail pipe as it started to drive off.

3 Minutes Later