02

Another Round *sped up* - Fat Joe, Chris Brown

David Reyes
Sugarhill, NY

The boys rode in the Kia Optima with Zaraiya's brother Javaris. It was about a 8 minute walk from Sugar Hill to Hamilton Heights, so the ride was only going to be about four. Due to the traffic that was caused by the heavy rain.

They sat in the car as the car had came to a stop light. David watched as the rainfall got heavier. It was only the second day of spring and the weather couldn't make up it's mind. Horns were heard, 'beeps' and 'skrrts' also were made out. The sound of drill music and rain drowned out the quiet in the car.

"I'a make a turn up hea?" Javaris' deep voice boomed throughout the car. David nodded. He was sitting in the front seat out of habit. "I'ght." The dark skinned male made his way to David and Ethan's home. The three teenagers put on their hoods and got out the car. "Be safe." Javaris spoke, he zoomed off as soon as the boys were a good distance away from the car.

...

"Why you ain't just get your hair done?" Ethan asked his brother. David had been complaining all week about getting his hair done for a music video, so it was weird for him to just dismiss the free opportunity.

"I ain't want her touching my hair." David shrugged. He played with his curls and sat back on the couch.

"You a tweak." Ddot shook his head as he looked in the mirror. He was indeed going to be on his lightskin shit.

"Why yall gassing her up so much. It ain't even all that." David mugged.

"You such a dick son." Ddot mugged David back. Ethan sighed, he went into the kitchen. The young boy grabbed some chips ahoy cookies from the snack cabnit.

"Darrian stop touching my shit!" Ethan's older sister, Melz yelled.

"Tha' ain't even me!" Ddot yelled back, making Ethan snicker.

"Fuck." DD groaned. He had just realized that he left his charger at Zaraiya's house. Even though it wasn't raining, he didn't want to walk eight minutes away and back. The rain had left the streets and sidewalks muddy.

The timing couldn't have been better though. Ethan's phone started to ring. Surprise, surprise, it was Zaraiya.

"Ethan, did you leave a charger here. It's a fast one but it's not mine." Zaza's voice rung through the phone. Ethan didn't recall bringing one. He was on his way to say no. That was before his brother mumbled that it was his.

"It's DD's." Ethan judged David silently.

"Uhm, he can get it later today or tomorrow. It's up to him. I'll keep it in my room though so just text me what he'll do." Zaraiya said then hung up.

"See you talkin' shit on her skills. Whole time she looking out for you. Because if that was me, yeen' neva' seeing that fast ass charger again." Ethan chuckled. Darrian hummed in agreement.

"Man fuck yall. I'll get it tomorrow." David spat. He rolled his eyes and made his way to his room.

Man Zaraiya way better than me, he would have never heard from that charger againnnnn

anyways what yall think about this chapter?

byeee loves

- Omani