04

I Think I do - RealestK

Zaraiya Kaymor Harlem, NY

Zaraiya Kaymor
Harlem, NY

Zaraiya rambled through her closet. She was currently panicking. The whole house was up, and her father was finally home.

A tapping started on her door. She knew it was her nephew because his sister is not a morning person. She hurried to open the door and let the child in.

"Hi bookie." She waved at the little boy waddling his way in her room.

She finally found an outfit. It was a white skims body suit, some black sweatpants, and some military black retro Jordan 4's. She looked in her mirror one last time, readjusting herself to her liking. Once she was done, she put on her crossbody purse and her pink panther backpack.

She wasn't sure how she felt on her outfit. Her whole life she's worn an uniform. And this is her first public school. Scared was the least she could say.

She walked downstairs into the kitchen, which where most of her family was. Her mom was getting ready to go on a weeklong business trip. Same for her dad. Her brothers Loral and Yolon was eating some cereal.

Yosana and Massiah had a pink powerpuff girls bonnet on, they were both half asleep on the couch.

"Massiah, I told you to get the twins dressed." Rosaline shook Massiah awake. Rosaline was in a white skims dress with her big pink and white micheal kors purse.

"Girl bye. We tired." Massiah rolled his eyes as his granddaughter snored on his chest.

"You know what, alright. Anyways. Everyone better be out, Loral, Yolon, and Zaraiya, hurry up. Time is money, and y'all are wasting it!" Her mom spoke.

After around 30 minutes, everyone except Massiah and the twin toddlers had left the house. It was still pretty dark outside as the three teenagers made their way to school, with a pit stop. It was monday, everyone was tired, and it was early.

"You nervous Tiny?" Yolon asked his sister as he looked back from the front seat. She nodded.

Before they had fully made it to school, they picked up Brooklyn. She had a banana-strawberry body armor in hand.

"Whew, hey guys." She sighed. She unscrewed her drink cap. Her rings and bracelets clang as they hit each other.

"All right, I'm letting y'all know now. The girls at our school can be messy. I know Zaraiya stay to her self but, you Brooklyn. I'm not going to be in nothing with no big brothers because my little cousin wants to run her mouth." Loral said as he pulled up to a parking space in her school.

"Whateva'. It don't even be me fareal'." Brooklyn rolled her eyes, but without hesitation, she took the advice.

"Can you take us to the office or sum, this school kinda' weird lookin'." Brooklyn asked.

"Sike nigga, fend fa' yaself' gangsta'." Loral laughed and walked towards a group of girls standing outside.

"Don't let no body run over you. And I mean that." Yolon whispered to Zaraiya. She nodded. He offered to take the girls to the office to get their schedule.

...

The two girls had most of their classes together. They might even have some classes with Eva.

"Hey." Zaraiya called out, Eva didn't know when Zaraiya and Brooklyn were switching schools this soon.

"Is that Zazaaa?" Eva gasped and hugged her friend. Zaza giggled. The school was big so that would explain why she didn't see Zaraiya.

"Yes, Hi Evie." Zaza said back. The hug was definitely needed. Zaraiya felt a little overwhelmed by how big the school was with unknown people.

Change was hard for her.

"Ou, what's ya' next class?" Eva looked at Zaza's schedule. She smiled widely.

"We have Computers together. That class is so fun. We have two more minutes before the bell rings. I know how you are, let's go now." Eva guided Zaza to the technology class.

I hope y'all ready for a chapter that's coming up🤭

not pre read (chapters 5-7 either)

-Omani