09

Comfortable - H.E.R

Brooklyn Kaymor
Harlem, NY

Brooklyn cried as she watched the instagram story. The loud rain drops correlated with her tears.

She stopped for a minute, and thought to herself.

Why the fuck am I crying?

Nah i'm buggin. Crying over this munch ass nigga

I hope she give that nigga chlamydia

Nah because if he come back, imma take him, and don't nobody want a nigga with chlamydia

I won't be nothing without him

he was holding me back, on bro

I have hoes though

We wasn't together foreal

I'm finna get dressed and go out to take pictures

What he won't do, another will

After going through her roller coaster of emotions, she was on her way to get dressed and pop out.

itsreallybrook yeah he not my bae td, but that's why i love tmr🔝🏃🏾‍♀️

zsopretty come over neow!😭
itsreallybrook omw!!

thatsmee 8😍
itsreallybrook thank youuu

...
2 hours earlier
Zaraiya Kaymor
...

"What did you wanna talk about DD?" Zaraiya asked.

Her hair was wet and curly, put into a somewhat-bun. She was wearing some chrome hearts sweatpants and a black t-shirt. The house smelled like fresh lemon and linen.

"Us." David said. Zaraiya instantly felt her stomach drop and her heart rise.

"Oh." Was all she could say. She never actually had a guy take interest in her like that. Brooklyn gave her advice day in and day out about this scenario, she'd probably never take it though since Brooklyn's advice is just how Brooklyn would react. And Brooklyn is no where close to a lover girl.

"Well where do you want to start?" Zaraiya sighed, it wasn't a bad sigh. It was a puzzled one.

"The kiss. I feel like we both wanted it, but it was a in the moment type thing. I don't want to rush into anything and from the vibes you give off, I know you feel the same. We can probably start at the talking stage and get to know each other." She ranted.

"Took the words out my mouth." David smiled. Zaraiya and him sat in a peaceful silence for a moment.

...
present
David Reyes
...

"The defiantly some lightskin islanders." Zaraiya spoke as she ate her popcorn. She had forced David to watch the new Avatar with her and he was actually enjoying it. He hadn't watch the first one so it was a little out of context.

"See that's Jake, man's been hunting him down for a while." She pointed at the screen. David hummed, he had smoked and now was past high. Her head was laid on his shoulder as she ate popcorn and watched intensely.

"He better just boom that nigga." He laughed. He laid his head on top of hers.

She pulled out her phone to take a quick video of herself, trying to keep Dd out of the frame. That attempt didn't work though, he pulled the phone so he could be in frame. He immediately threw up 'OY' and smiled before she ended the video.

"I'm posting this." She huffed in a matter-of-fact tone.

"I know girl." He mumbled. Smushing her head then kissing it. "Ya' forehead bout big as shit." He chuckled.

"Any ya' knees switched teams." She mocked him.

"Say word to ya' dead."

"Word."

"Say less." Dd mugged her.

"Less is said." She continued, having the last word was a must.

"Heard you." He raised his eyebrow.

"Loud and clear." Zaraiya shrugged.

"Yo, no funny, i'm out." He pretended as if he was getting up to go.

"Bye." She didn't mean for it to get this far but, she got too much pride.

"Yooo? You really finna let me leave?" He asked, a little offended.

"No. I just wanted to see if you really would. Now shut up and watch the movie dick head." Zaraiya pulled him on the couch and they got comfortable.

I know i keep acting like your dad and leaving, but i got a lot on my plate but i ate my food if you catch my drift

anyways though, notice i gave y'all a little brook moment

also character intros, i got rid of the little graph thing

entering my rubi rose era

-Omani