Prologue

Jor-El POV:

I hold my wife's hand tightly, I can see the pain and struggle she is going through. The drones hovering around us projecting my wife's labor. I place my hand on her head, comforting her. 'I know my dear, it hurts but you must stay stong and push!' I say to myself.

I see one of the service bots change and show my new born baby. It is almost done, I hurry to the end of my love and prepare to pull my child out. She screams louder, pushing with all her strength. I see their head, I carefully grab hold of them and help my wife get the baby out. With one last push, one last screech of pain and-....

There he is.

My son.

Kal-El

Y/N POV:

Y/N POV:

Dammit!

How could the council be so careless!

I know very well they knew what they did and that it would harm our planet. Now the planet's core is unstable and could burst at any moment. At least now, We are on our way to their tower, to show them how to truly lead a race.

General Zod, once a commander now turning into a king that we need. He plans to show the council how to save our race from extinction. Our ship lands on the pad and we march our way in. Unfortunately, the royal guards think we are a threat and proceed to attack us. How ironic of them to think so. After eliminating the obstacle, we make it to the throne room but it is sealed off. I can hear Jor-El having a conversation with them. From what I heard it sounds like he is trying to save our race by gaining control of the codex. Whatever your planning Jor it is too late, our plan is already in motion.

General Zod: "Quex-Ul! Open the door."

Quex-Ul: "Yes Sir!"

Quex-Ul, always the destructive type. Can't blame him, he has the bod of one. Im suprised he can't just break the door down, but he instead plants a explosive to the door and detonates it. The door bursts open and we walk in. Guards tried to open fire but we managed to take them down before they even reacted.

General Zod: "This council, has been disbanded."

Female Elder Member: " On who's authority?!"

General Zod: " Mine"

General Zod shoots the elderly women and she limps dead on her chair. All the other council members have now frightened faces witnessing the death of their member. I can't lie, I do not think that was appropriate. For a split second I thought of what we are doing and wondering if this is right. General Zod was supposed to save our race not decrease it.

That was until I looked upon Faora-Ul, my wife. This core could destroy everyone and everything on this planet and that would mean everything we have been through, the memories, our home, our love, would be for forever amongst the rubble and dust of our world if we don't do something. I brush off the thought of my change of action because I want to save not only my people but my wife as well. I would do anything if it meant she can live along side me. If killing a few of my people meant it'll help bring our goal closer, then So be it.