Y/N AWAKES

We begin where we left off, not too far from the destruction of Kyrpton, we see within the depths of space the lone attack zod ship. Y/N is still unconscious and is limped on the side of his seat. We do not know the time he has been gliding through space since you couldn't really tell, but for him it's been a day since he was blown away from his home planet. He has shown no sign of ever waking up until...

*TINK*

*TINK*

*TINK*
*TINK*
*TINK*
*TINK*
*TINK*

???: "Uuuh... Sir? You alright in there?"

Y/N shuffles in his sleep but doesn't awake. More knocks were sounded and blurred lines were said that couldn't be understood to Y/N.

???: "You look hurt, mostly on the head cause there's blood leaking but don't worry, I'll get you out of there."

The "stranger" goes around the back of Y/N's ship and grabs a blaster to beam a entrance for them. As this was happening, the loud sound of the gun's laser cutting through Y/N's port wakes him up. Once they were done cutting a circle on the back, they holster their gun and just as they about to enter Y/N grabs the intruder's neck and squeezes to make sure they don't escape.

Y/N: " What do you think your doing mister!? Who are you?!"

???: " I can't.... Technically answer that... if your grabbing my vocal chords sir!"

Y/N: "mmmm..."

Y/N let's go to let the man speak and breath. After they were done gasping for air they look up to see your follower armor and facial features. A little frightened and creeped out they get up to answer your previous two questions.

???: "Phew thanks, Uh *clears throat* Sorry for damaging your ship but I was flying by when I came across your ship just floating by. I just came to see what's up and saw you in here. Your head was bleeding so I wanted to aid you. Also the names Adam, Adam Strange."

Said person reaches for your hand to shake

Said person reaches for your hand to shake. You were hesitant since you barely met the man and know nothing of his character so you just stare blankly at his hand and back up to his eyes.

Adam Strange: " Uhh right... here let me get that head for you."

Adam goes through his satchel and brings out a glowey substance in a bottle and pours some on his hand. He reaches for your head but you lean back a little, suspicious of what that liqued is.