Chapter 19 || Lunch with Johnny, Miguel and Robby fight & Miyagi-Do is back

Miguel and I walked into Olive Garden together holding hands, then once we walked to where the table we were sitting at was, Miguel slowed down seeing Robby at the table as I was not comfortable knowing I knew the truth on why he was here.

Miguel and I walked up, he put his hands on the chair, "let me guess, your dad invited you to lunch too?"

"Yep."

"He didn't tell you we were coming?" Miguel asked dryly.

Robby was getting up, "nope."

Miguel sighs as he turns to leave, Johnny walks up, "hey, hey. Where are you going? Sit down, hear me out for a minute."

We sit down as Miguel was facing Robby, Johnny pulls up a chair to sit at the head of the table, "alright, yeah, I lied to get you here. After what I saw at the water park including Katrina, I knew you wouldn't come willingly—I know you're both in bitchy moods 'cause one you left without your fiancé's consent and two you broke up with your girlfriend. Since the whole Mexico thing felt like a small step in the right direction, I figured it might help if we went on another little trip."

Robby looks to him unamused as I got a knot in my stomach, "a trip? To a mall in Chatsworth?"

"Your body might be at a mall, my friend, but your taste buds are about to go on a tour of the old country. This guy knows what I'm talking about," our waiter said walking up nudging at Johnny.

"Yes I do," Johnny nodded smiling.

"It doesn't matter where we go, the birthplace of culinary delight awaits. You want an Alfredo? Boom, we're in Rome. Ravioli? Tuscany it is, we gotta come back here for the chocolate lasagna, 'cause like baseball and Big Gulps, that's only in America," the waiter explains trying to make a point.

Miguel shook his head as Robby looked at him with no words, "tell you what, I'm gonna get you guys a basket of breadsticks fresh out of the oven. I'll come right back, done and done."

"Come on guys," Johnny looks to them, "guy gives that effort, you just sit there looking pissed?"

"It's not his effort I'm pissed at," Miguel tells Johnny as I rubbed Miguel's back.

"Breadsticks aren't gonna fix this," Robby said through gritted teeth.

Johnny looks back at Robby, "spoken like a man who's never had the Garden's breadsticks. One bite, you'll forget why you were even mad at each other in the first place."

"I'm never gonna forget that," Miguel argued.

"Neither am I."

Both Miguel and Robby get up, Johnny and I sighed as we sat there not knowing what to do, the waiter comes back with the breadsticks, "I'll give you a minute."

"Thanks."

I got up, "I'm gonna go talk to Miguel, oh and grab me a breadstick."

As I walked out I saw Miguel, Robby walked the other way, "babe, wait up. You okay?"

"I don't know babe, why did sensei do this? Without telling me? Did he tell you?" He asked me as I was eating on the breadstick, "please tell me he didn't."

I sighed as I was chewing the bread in my mouth and held my arms out in defense, "I'm sorry babe, he didn't want me to tell you! If I did it would've ruined the whole thing on coming here in the first place! Don't get mad at me for your problems, I'm only pregnant and almost two months here."

I sat down next to him against the wall sighing as I bit more of the bread, he sighed pulling me close to him, "I'm sorry babe, I'm just still on edge about the whole thing. I don't mean to take this out on you, I'm sorry babe. I know you're almost two months pregnant, I shouldn't lash out on you babe."