𝖶𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗈𝗇 :)

1985 *****

"Thalia Sanchez I hearby sentence you to 30 years in Litchfield Penitentiary Maximum security prison." The judge said and I rolled my eyes. The guards grab onto my arms and the jury cheer at my sentence, fucking idiots.

I get thrown into a van and I adjust myself to a comfortable state. I feel the van start moving so I lay back and watch the scenery flashing before my eyes. I sigh replaying the judges words over and over again in my head. 30 years.. ill be out by the time I'm 55, Fuck.

Few Hours later ******

I just went through a strip search and processing and I've never wanted to go to bed more in my life then now. They throw me a bag with some blue jumpsuits , Bedding stuff and some toiletries.

A guard escorted me and another inmate to out blocks, We stopped at Dblock and dropped off the other inmate then walked around the corner and stopped at Cblock.
As the guard was walking me in there he whispered in my ear. " I Would be careful in here if I was you. " He then pushes me towards the counter thing and I get my door number, ' C101 ' .

The cell door had been let open for me and all the woman look at me like I'm the new dinner. I walk over to my new cell but 2 girls are blocking my way. " Who the fuck are you? " one of them ask and I show them the little note with the cell number on it. " CAROL. " One of them shout and a lady with big round glasses and skinny build walks up from behind them. "What? "
She was really pretty. She had a red lollipop in her mouth and her big glasses looked cute.

"You gotta bunkie. " The girl said before pointing at me. The lady I assumed that was named carol just gave a disgusted look and told her minions to bugger off.

" Are you just going to stand out there cookie.? " she said and I walked inside. I looked around and there wasnt much in the room just bunk beds and a toilet area.
" What are ya in for? " She asked but I didnt respond due to my curiosity being towards the room.

Her hand grabbed onto my cheeks roughly and I faced her. "When I ask you something you answer. " She said and i nodded rapidly and she chuckled. "Now what are you in for? " she said in a whisper and I checked out the answer.
" M-Murder and armed robbery." She let got of my face harshly and examined my body and face. " Yeah you were on TV. You killed that important guy." She says while pointing at me saying what she heard on TV.

" I didnt mean to kill him. I just thought he would be on life support. " I say with a shrug as I make my bed on the top bunk.
" You didnt want him to die but he did? " Carol said as she sucked on her jaw breaker but I ignored her again.
I feel a foot kick the back on my knee and I smack my face onto the top bunk metal part. " Ah fuck! " I grab ahold of my nose and Carol leans into my ear. " I told you to answer when I speak. " She said and she left me alone in the cell, with a bleeding nose.

Lunch time *****

I opened the cupboard and grabbed a tray of barley edible food. And sat at a empty table. I played with the food with my fork and I see 3 girls sit at my table and long came carol. I look at them with fear and grab my tray before the girl sitting next to me held my thigh down and shook her head so I stayed.

" So how are you settling in here at Cblock." Carol asked me but I just looked at her with an open mouth while she ate her lunch. I had only been here a few hours and she asks me that already. " I-Im doing fine thankyou.." I say and she starts laughing pretty loud.

" Your like a little kitty. So cold and shakey..." She said and I cleared my throat. " I- .. I'm not hungry anymore please excuse me. " I say while standing up to leave, I hear there faint laughter.
As I walk past a table I woman with long black hair held onto my arm making me stop. " Hello gorgeous.. mind taking my tray for me please?. " Her hand rubbing my hip. " Y-yeah.. no problem. " I say while taking her tray, she slapped my ass and thanked me.

I walked back into my cell and huffed and puffed. I look at myself in the little mirror seeing my face all red and hot. Carol barges through the cell door and she has a pissed look on her face. " Nice fucking performance you put on out there sanchez." She stated and I only shook.
" I didnt even know her.." I stated and she was sucking a red lollipop.

" Yeah? That's not what I fucking saw. " She says as she grabbed me by my throat shoving me into a wall with her coming closer to me. " You just got here and your already being a whore." She says and I shake my head not agreeing to what she just said.

"Or are you just a fucking slut." She said while placing her knee in between my legs by my heated area. She loosen the grip on my throat and looked at me. She started bouncing her leg by my sensitive area and I closed my eyes. The feeling of being touched again I was so sensitive.
A few seconds later I was about to reach my climax and I made it known to carol by Moaning abit.

Carol then removed her leg, leaving me panting and needy. " Next time you wanna be a slut Think about this. "
She said while walk towards me while groping my ass.

" I fucking own you tahlia. "