𝖳𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗎𝗉 𝖻𝗎𝗍𝗍𝖺𝖼𝗎𝗉.

𝖨𝖳𝖲 𝖡𝖤𝖤𝖭 𝖠 𝖶𝖤𝖤𝖪 since I came here to Cblock. It hasn't been the worst thing in the world, apart from carol being a humbug, sorta.

I was walking around the library looking for a nice romantic book to read in my cell, I turn my head and carol is right infront of me. Soon were backing into a bookshelf and our bodies touch. " Havent seen you much.. you ignoring me?. " She said while looking into my blue orbs but I shake my head and respond. "N-no.. I'm just tryna d-do my time. " I told her but she laughed, it was a dark and deep chuckle.

" You Have 30 long years. You wanna try that again?." She said but I just stood there trembling on the verge of tears. I was weak , useless all of the above. " Just let me go. " I say with a stern voice and she whistles at me. " Growing some balls are you? " She says and her hand makes it's way to my throat and squeezes it. "Cmon .. dont be such a snobby bitch. " She implies and I nodded rapidly and she left me go.

Dinner time ******

I walked around the cafeteria and a girl comes up to me. She was a latina, pretty. She slipped something in my hand and whispered in my ear. " A token of appreciation. " Then she left. I opened my hand and it was pills. I shoved em in my pocket and threw away my dinner before practically running to my cell.

I closed my cell door without thinking anyone was watching me. I grabbed the pills out of my pocket and drilled at the sight of them. I was a big fucking junkie but since I had been in jail and solitary confinement i forgot about em.

I shove the pills in my mouth and i swallow them dry.

Half an hour later I'm laying on my bed just floating away in my high until I hear the cell door open and Carol storming in stomping over to me. " Where the fuck is the rest. " She said searching me and my bunk. " I..swallowed themm " I say with a little giggle and she hops on top of my but I whine. " No....I dont want kisses." I say trying to turn over but Carol's hand grabs ahold of my cheeks.

"Who did you get the pills from Tahlia. " she said but I shook my head. I didnt wanna snitch on that girl, she said it was a gift. " It was a gift. " I say quietly. She gets off and groans in irritation. " Those fucking Dickblock idiots stole my shit!" She said and I looked at her loopy. " A...Cblock girl gave me something...no one from Dblock. "

Next morning ****

I wake up with a pounding headache and I was soaked in sweat. I needed a fucking shower so I got all my toiletries and spare clothes and headed to the Cblock showers. I seen that someone was already in the shower next to me but I didnt mind.

I turnt on the shower and felt the warm water hit my skin. I sigh in relief and I stand under the head for a minute or 2. I try to reach for my shampoo but I think I left it in the cell. " U-um can i borrow some shampoo please." I asked the person in the next shower.

"Sure. But it'll cost ya."

The mysterious woman said and the shampoo had been thrown over and it hit my head.

" T-Thankyou. "

A few minutes later I step out of the shower feeling clean. As I wrapped the towel around my body I realized the towel had to cover my lower half or my top half.
I adjusted the towel so that my lower parts were not showing but my boobs were out-ish.

Then I hear the curtain from the other shower open. And the person that I owe is.

" Carol.?" I say and she smiles while looking at my body. I pass her the shampoo she let me borrow and thanked her again. " No problem..." she said walking over to me with her wet naked body.

I looked in the mirror to continue brushing my hair and I feel her bare body press onto mine, I gasped at the sudden feeling.
I felt her hand trail to my boob and my breathing hitched. " Wow.. for a skinny girl you got some nice tits. " She says in a laugh and my breathing comes out slowly.

She turnt me around and our boobs were touching. I whimpered for her, she made me needy and horny.

I moaned a little trying to signal her I wanted her but she just laughed.
" Aww. Look at you. " she said and I felt her fingers graze against my clit.

I moaned a little louder and she smashed her lips into mine automatically receiving dominance.

Her fingers rubbed against my folds and moaned into the kiss while she smirked.

I jumped onto the bathroom sink and my legs wrapped around carols waist. Her fingers going inside of me and I moaned out loud, she put her hand over my mouth and told me to be quiet.

Her fingers went faster and I could feel my climax forming in my stomach. " Fuck.. fuck.. fuck..." As I was about to come carol stop pumping and took her fingers out from inside me. " No no no please. Please." I beg her and she tilts my chin with her juicey covered fingers. I see her famous smirk and she shoves her fingers back inside of me. I start moaning softly untill I felt myself give in to her fingers and I came hard and fast.

"Ah fuck.." I say huffing and puffing. Carol licks and sucks her finger and take them out of her mouth followed by a ' pop ' noise. I smile at her a she playfully kissed me as I did the same.

"God OTHER PEOPLE NEED TO SHOWER YAKNOW!" we heard an inmate shout and my face turnt red, were people listening the whole time?!.

"Go fuck yourself! " Carol said.