𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘧𝘧.

After our encounter with yasmine and her "crew" me and carol agreed to meet up at our bunk at rec time, and rec time was in 5 minutes or so.

I was walking to my bunk thinking of carol was already there or not because she knows I hate waiting.

I reached our bunk and there indeed was no sign of her.

I scoffed real loud but then felt a pair of hands sneak around my waist, I kicked my foot into the crotch of whoever's it was but then heard a familiar voice shout.

"AH FUCK!"

I quickly spun around and seen carol looking up at me with death- staring eyes while she was holding her crotch.

"Oh my shit. Sorry carebare."

She frowned at the nickname I gave her a chased me into the bunk bed and squashed me while laying on me.

We were laughing and giggling before the laughter died down and we were looking into each other eyes.

Only a few seconds later she crashed her lips into mine and we were in a heated kiss untill she broke it and spoke.

"Be mine."

" What?"

She smiled and so did I, I kissed her 4 more times which was my way of saying yes, which she caught onto straight away.

I was so happy.

She was litterally the best thing that's every happen to me in this shithole of a place.

I bit my lip and she looked at me catching on that I wanted to say something.

"Spit it o-"

She couldnt even finish her sentence before i screamed my mind.

"I'm in love with you."

She stared at me, her eyes widened abit.
I knew it was fast I mean she busted asked me to be hers!

A small smile lifted upon her cherry colored lips.

She came closer and her hands glided up to the sides of my jaw as I'm looking up at her.

"I love you too. "

And there it was.

A smile appeared on my face,

A real, genuine smile.

She came forward to kiss me but I smashed my lips into hers without a second thought

Her hands traveled to my waist and she started backing me onto the bed

Our youngest dancing in motion, her dominating my mouth as I dont care to fight back.

Her hands travel to my jump suit and starts un-buttoning it while her lips left my own and made there way to my neck, sucking on my sweet spot.

A breathless moan came from my mouth as I felt her taking off my jumpsuit

But then there was a knock on our cell door.

I seen Carol's face turn angry and she got up practically stomping to the door.

She opened it & it swinged open followed by a loud yell by carol.

" WHAT!? "

her face then came to a sudden frustrated look and her fingers came to the bridge of her nose.

" just tell them to give me an hour, I'll be there. "

She then slammed the cell door and made her way over to me

She crawled and started kissing my neck harshly making dark love bites all over.

" watch out.. your gonna leave marks-"

She bit me,

" did you just bite me?! "

Her hand then made it's way to my throat and my bed down on the bed now looking up at her.

"You know who you belong to know. So dont act stupid okay baby.. were in here for 30 if not most of our lives together. "

Her hands then became softer and her lips started attaching to my neck.

"And plus, I gotta let everyone know your mine. And if I see YOU fuckin with anyone else, I'll hurt you. "

She continued to kiss my neck, i didnt care about what she was saying at the time due to her kissing my sweet spots,

"A-h hah.."

I said breathlessly.

" ATTENTION PRISONERS, LUNCH TIME IS NOW. "

She stopped at stood up and I followed after her looking at the metal " mirror " in our cell seeing dark shades of purple on my neck.

I see Carol come up behind me and her hand wraps around my throat.

"Now everyone can see your mine.."

She whispered in my ear before removing her hand from my neck and buttoning up my jumpsuit.

As soon as she was finished hed arm was around my shoulder and we were out the door.

We walked down to the table & there sat 4 other people on the other side

Carol and me sit down and i hear carol tell someone to get us lunch.

"No carol you have legs we can get it ourselves!,  sit down ."

She looked at me and I gave her an intense state.

"Fine. You go get them ."

She stared back not breaking eye contact.

What the hell, I mean yeah I dosnt wanna go get it but I mean it's not that far for her man.

"Fine I will. "

I got up and walked around the table giving carol the side eye, before turning around and grabbing 2 lunch trays.

I walked back to the table with the trays and put down hers infront of her and sat down.

She looks at me side eyed and I just play with the food before taking a bite.

"So I dont get a thankyou? "

A vain popped in my head and i think she seen.

" Thankyou."

My face relaxed abit and my ' frown ' was now turnt into a neutral look.

I felt her lean into my ear & her hot breath hit my ear as she said.

"I have somewhere to be soon enough, I wont be long. "

She then lifted herself away from my ear and started eating, talking to her crew? Gang? Workers? I dont know but she was talking to them anyways.

I tapped her thigh and told her I was full so i left to go put my tray away.

I was walking towards my cell and yasmine soon came up to me.

" What? Did big bad carol leave you all alone? "

I squinted my eyes and tried my best to ignore her,

Untill.

" THATS WHERE SHE IS SHE CHEATING ON YOU ISNT SHE? "

I ran upto her and slammed my fist into her face and kept on slamming into her until the guards grabbed me off her

She was bleeding alot and my hands were purple smothered in blood .