𝖬𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁𝗌.

I've been in the shu for about 3 month, give or take I lost count on 40th day or something.

Lets just say these past few months I've had alot of, thinking.

I was doing jumping Jack's before I heard the slot on the door open and seen a Male guard holding handcuffs in the slot, a grin creeped onto my face as I heard the chair and the cuffs clink together.

****************

Walking back into Cblock with two officers by my sides, hearing voices and peoples footsteps smacking the ground was like a whiff of fresh air.

The buzzer goes off and the cuffs have been taken off my wrists and feet.

Walking past people silence followed along, not looking at anyone's faces not checking if she was around, nothing.

Walked towards my bunk slowly and the whole block was so quiet by the time I got there you could here a fucking pin drop.

"Tahlia?"

I turnt around and seen a light brunette , big glasses smiling at me, a small smile was on my lips untill I remembered the whole block was watching.

I gripped Carol's arm and threw her into our cell and looked back out to the block.

"GET BACK TO WHATEVER LAMO SHIT YOU WERE DOING!"

Before I slammed our cell door, Carol stood there with an angry but calmed sort of look.

I jumped on her and lucky for us she caught me just on-time and she backed on to the wall.

Her hands snaked around to my waist and her face was in the crook of my neck.

I missed her so much.

I thought prison would be a place where girls like me get pushed and fucked around.

If it wasn't for carol, that probaly would of happened.

"Hey hey-"

I hugged her tightly, I missed how we were together.

"I missed you so much care."

Silence.

"I missed ya too ."

***************************

We walked out together, Me wrapped under her arm with a giant smirk on my face, Carol had a jawbreaker in her mouth looking like a mad puppy.

We sat down at her table and there was a new cookie sitting with us, my eyebrow flicked up as me and carol shifted comfortably in the steel seats.

"Who's she?"

The cookie said loud and clear at the table and my lip curled in disgust of her audacity.

"I'm tahlia fucking Sanchez who the fuck are you?"

I asked loudly as the block started to quiet down and look our way.

"Yasmine moveington. "

I snorted at her last name and so did carol.

"What's so fucking funny?"

Her tone didnt comfort me, she was a cheeky cunt and I wanted to bash her but I just got back from the shu and I didnt want to go back.

"I suggest you have a look at who's girlfriend your talking to, Movington."

My eyes widen, Carol just called me her girlfriend?!

I felt my cheeks burn hot but that quickly blew away and my attention was back onto yasmine.

"Exactly so I suggest you MOVE out of here before I blast your ass to Florida."

She scoffed and left. God I wanted to punch her face so bad, but for carol I wouldnt.

****************

It was shower time and I walked with 2 of my newest friends that I actually liked hanging out with.

Lucy cheerwell is one of the first, She a tall slim lady with red curly hair and blue eyes.

Shes in for second degree murder.

The second is Fiona Wildman, Mid 20s Short slim lady with brunette hair and brown eyes.

She was in for arson.

We walked to the shower block only to see yasmime and 2 other cookies standing next to her blocking our way.

"Scuse me."

I said but they didnt not budge.

"What's up puta, sorry showers are out of order."

"Dont you fucking play with me yasminge, move the fuck out of the way I want a shower."

"Ah yes Mrs Denning wants everything in the fucking world as always."

I was about to say something untill I heard a familiar footstep pattern heading towards us.

A smirk grew on my face as I heard the talking god behind me.

"Now this is a continuing thing and I'm getting concerned about your feelings towards my girlfriend movington."

"No blog! I wouldnt want to spend a second with he-"

Carol cut her off.

" THEN WHY AM I STANDING HERE RIGHT NOW TALKING TO YOU."

Everyones mouth including mine was slammed shut. People hated carol harsh tone and voice when she yelled.

"I'm getting fucking sick of you. You bother her again and I'll break your neck."

Oh shit.