Chapter 3

Elena woke up, she felt weird. Probably from kissing that gross tree. I need to stop thinking about that. She looked at her clock, she was late, again, she regretted her actions she really should have never turned her alarm off. nevertheless, she rushed to get ready for school, she swore the weekends always went faster than lighting.

She hurried to school and realized, oh shit. Elena ran to her first class rushing to pull up her socks and tightened her tie, and as if on cue she burst through the door just as the teacher called out her name for attendance. "PRESENT!" she half yelled trying to gain her breath back shutting the old wooden doors behind her with a loud creak. 

She sat down in her usual spot already starting to daydream and ignore her angry teacher yelling at her, she felt a nudge from the girl next to her, Elena gave her a questioning look before realizing that the whole class was looking at her, but the teacher was something different her brows were furrowed and could only guess what she had yelled to her before. Her eyes widened

"Sorry miss, it won't happen again," she said quickly lowering her head, all the teacher could do was nod and continue the class her daydreaming caused her to lose focus once again, she looked around the classroom ignoring the teacher's lesson once again, she was probably the only one in this who admired her school, she thought it gave off magical castle vibes or like Hogwarts, although, this did nothing other than boosting her imagination, others would disagree and say the school was older than Mr. Sullivan, probably the oldest librarian here. 

Before she could continue her train of thought, something caught her eye, the shadow of two large black wings, just covering where she sat, her head turned towards the window only to see nothing but the bright light, she squinted and sighed hoping she would finally get something exciting to see in this hell hole.