01= ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪɴᴋ

ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇꜱꜱ ᴄʀᴀᴡʟꜱ ɪɴ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛᴇꜱᴛ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ ᴅɪᴍ

"Y/N are you okay?". 

The H/C-haired girl lifted her head that hung low. Her appealing face was covered in blood that also stained the bathroom of the Orphanage she lived in. The short breaths that she took were making her take even shorter breaths, the curly-haired girl that was banging on the bathroom door for over 30 minutes was growing even more worried about her best friend. 

Isabella and Y/N have been friends since she joined the orphanage. Y/N has been in the orphanage since birth but Isabella came when she was three or four years old. The two clicked immediately and they spend their whole time playing and enjoying each other's presence. 

"Y/N you come out here this instant!". another voice groomed in

Y/N slowly unlocked the door as she realized it was the manager who leads the girl's orphanage. She was a wicked person who loved to command and scold the girls for no reason. Her name was Miss. Presley, Georgina Presley, an elderly woman who saw herself as higher than anyone else. 

Y/N groaned as she found herself getting dragged by Miss. Presely, all of the girl's attention was now on them. She looked at the manager who was now fuming with anger. 

"How dare you stay in the bathroom for so long?!" she let out a gasp. "And look at the mess you made, you are disgusting!". 

Y/N stood there with an upsetting look on her face, she was used to all this hatred and scolding. From the corner of her eye, she saw sadness on Isabella's face. The grip that was on her wrist got even harder as she tried to keep her tears from falling but it was no use. 

" Now you are crying in front of me?!". 

ᴜꜱᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ ɢɪʀʟ

Soon the grip on her wrist was snatched away and Y/N felt herself in confronting arms. She looked behind her and saw the nanny of the orphanage, Adelia. She was also an elderly woman but still older than Miss. Presely.  "Miss.Presely I think thats enough, Y/N has been sick for days". Adelia said as she placed her hand on Y/Ns burning forehead.  "Then take care of her dammit!". she yelled one last time before storming out of the dorm room. Y/N raised her head to look at the nanny that took care of her since she was born. Adelia gave her a comforting smile and carefully led her toward her bed. 

"Now you will rest while I prepare you something to eat". she said while caressing Y/Ns hair. Y/N gave her a faint smile.

"What are you all looking at? scram!". Isabella yelled in anger at the girls who were still staring. In a hurry, they all left to continue their activities. Isabella sat on the end of the bed with a worried expression on her face. "you are not well Y/N...please do not push yourself and rest".  Y/N nodded and slowly closed her eyes, drifting off into a deep sleep...

ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ

ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ

ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ

ʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴇʏᴇꜱ

Y/N never intended to wake up but neither did she intend to wake up in a forest. She looked around, trying to find a source of explanation on how she got here yet there was nothing...just darkness. 

ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴄᴜʀɪᴏᴜꜱ

ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇʀ

"Is someone there?". 

She asked but as expected there was no answer

ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀʟʟ ᴇɴᴛɪᴛʏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ɢɪʀʟ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ. ʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱʜᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ...ꜱʜᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴇᴇ ʜᴇʀ. ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴏ ᴘᴇᴛɪᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴇᴀʀʟʏ...ʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʜᴇʀ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ʜᴇ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ɪꜰ ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ᴇxɪꜱᴛᴇᴅ...ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀ

ᴡᴇʟʟ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀʏ, ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ....ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴀʀʟʏ