02= ꜱᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀꜱ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ᴄᴀɴᴅʏ

"no is no and that is final!".

Y/N cringed at Miss. Presley's booming voice. "I knew this was a bad idea", she whispered into Isabella's ear. Isabella gave her a pouty face as she tried to convince the woman in front of her to let them go to a carnival. Isabella and Y/N had received an invitation to a nearby carnival fest that their school friends were going to, so of course, the two girls also wanted to go but unfortunately, the Orphanage manager wouldn't allow it. 

After a while of complaining and whining and begging Miss. Presley finally gave in, how did Y/N and Isabella convince her? easy, they said them not interacting with school trips would throw dirt on her image. So currently the two girls were getting ready in their dorms. While Y/N was brushing her hair after wearing some jeans with a long white t-shirt, she caught Isabella staring at her from the corner of her eye. Y/N gave the girl a confused look but Isabella just stared.  

With a soft voice, Isabella finally spoke

"You are beautiful Y/N...". 

ꜱʜᴇ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴʟʏ ᴡᴀꜱ ʀɪɢʜᴛ

"Isabella look at this place!". 

Y/N looked around the carnival with sparkling eyes, she has never been to a carnival before! so this was all new to her. The place was filled with the smell of delicious treats and desserts.   Suddenly Isabella took Y/N by the wrist and dragged her towards what looked like a food stand with cotton candy. Y/N smiled at her bestfriends desperation. It has been forever since the two had done something fun together. Y/Ns mind drifted from the sadness and pain she felt all her life, the laughter of children, the smell of sweet cotton candy, and the joyful screams of the people that were on crazy amusement rides...

ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴄʟᴏᴡɴ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀʟꜱᴏ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇ ʙʏ

"Having fun in your poor life Y/N?". 

Y/N was snapped back into reality as an unfortunately familiar red-haired girl stood right in front of her. "Erica, it's nice to see you here," Y/N said, the feeling of nervousness and anxiety swelling up in her stomach. "can't say the same to you Y/N". 

Erica and Y/N have been in the same school for 2 years and ever since Y/N joined the school she was hated by Erica and her minions, Y/N was attractive and kind no doubt about that, and that Erica hated most. Y/N tried to deal with it by ignoring her or telling someone but when did ever work? 

"Anyways Erica it was nice catching up with you". Y/N said and before Erica could shove a snark remark in the girl's face, she left to find Isabella. 

When she did find Isabella she spotted her near the biggest idea there was in the Carnival, the Ferris wheel. Excitement but also nervousness filled Y/N as she ran to her best friend's side. "Oh Y/N, I have been looking for you!". Isabella hugged Y/N tightly as she started dragging her towards the entrance of the Ferris Wheel, even tho Y/N would love to be on this huge ride, her fear of heights got the best of her. "Oh come on Y/N! ill be with you the entire time!". 

ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴀ ʟɪᴇ

ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟꜱᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ ʏ/ɴ

Suddenly Y/N was pushed into one of the carts and the doos slammed shut, Y/N frantically banged on the glass trying to get it open but all she could do was watch Isabella give her a motivational smile. Y/N whined fearfully but what she hadn't noticed yet was the Entity sitting behind her with a grin on its face. 

"ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴅᴇᴀʀ, ɪʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴀꜰᴇ"

Y/N froze as she slowly turned around just to see a strange clown, his clothing and appearance were odd, yes indeed it was normal to find clowns in a carnival but a clown with black stripes and large claws? but Y/N didn't know much, it was her first ever being here. 

The clown noticed the young girl's nervousness and panic so he gave her a gentle smile and patted her on the seat right beside him. 

Y/N wanted to refuse and just sit in front of him however the deep desire to be close to the clown was stronger than her panic, so she slowly sat down beside him, her face went red as she realized how small the space was, their knees touching well her knee was touching his thigh, the clown was way larger than her. The Clown kept smiling at her which made her feel uncomfortable but at the same time just safe. 

ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʜᴀɴᴅ...ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴡɴ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ʜɪꜱ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʜɪᴍꜱᴇʟꜰ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪᴍ, ʜᴇ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ꜱʟᴇɴᴅᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴꜱɪᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪᴍ. ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ꜱᴍᴇʟʟᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴇʟɪᴄɪᴏᴜꜱ ꜱᴄᴇɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ʜɪꜱ ᴍᴀᴛᴇ, ʜᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴏᴀᴄʜ ʜᴇʀ

ʟᴜꜱᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴊᴀᴄᴋ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ɢᴏᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡᴏʀꜱᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜɪꜱ ᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ʜɪᴍ ʜᴇ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜱᴏᴏɴ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏɴ...

The Ride soon came to an end and Y/N quickly stood up from her seat, the doors opened and Isabella quickly hugged her best friend. 

"So how was it?". Isabella asked excitedly

"a clown was with me! he helped me a lot!". 

"Oh well, where is he?". 

Y/N looked confused as she stared at the now empty cart...

ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ʜᴇ?