05= ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴇʏᴇꜱ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ

It was another one of those dark and silent nights in the dorm, with Y/N retrieved from the hospital things were confusing for her. After her bestfriends death, Isabella was devasted and broken. She didn't know it happened, how did she die? what were her last words?...

ᴡᴀꜱ ɪᴛ ᴘᴀɪɴꜰᴜʟʟ?

Y/N had a lot of questions but will she ever find the answers? she wouldn't know...with a silent sigh Y/N closed her eyes yet..a single tear managed to slide down her face and just as she was about to fall asleep she heard a noise coming from her window. Her eyes shot open as she quickly lifted herself from her bed, what was out there? but right when Y/N was about to plop back down on her bed her eyes set on someone

There it was

a pair of black eyes stared right back at her. He had no pupils, his eyes were pitch black with some weird dark goo flowing down his face. The unknown entity wore a hoodie that covered most of his body. Y/N stared right back at it with an expressionless face, it was like she knew it...it looked all too familiar. 

The two stared at each other for a whole minute before the mysterious person left...Y/N quickly got off her bed and ran towards the window but unfortunately she was too late..the only thing he left was a paper which said...

ʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴇʏᴇꜱ,ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ɪꜱ ʀᴇᴅ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴠᴇɪɴꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ʙʟᴜᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ ɪ ꜱᴇᴇ?ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪᴅɴᴇʏꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ʏᴏᴜ,ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ,ʜɪꜱ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴜɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ,ʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴄʀᴇᴇɴ,ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀᴛ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴛɪᴄᴋ...ᴛᴏᴄᴋ

Y/N dropped the paper and felt her whole world spinning...who were these people?..who will come to get me?...her eyes then moved to the TV screen...

ʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴄʀᴇᴇɴ

The TV was off yet...Y/N still felt like someone was watching her....from inside...The Tv started flickering on and off violently. Hands crawled out of the Television making Y/N let out a blood-curdling scream yet...no one heard her...the hands grabbed her tightly, making her unable to move from her spot. She scream so much yet no one came to save her...but someone did come.

Large black tentacles grabbed the hands from moving any further. It threw the hands back into the TV and disappeared...just like that.

The Room was now empty like the weird TV situation never happened...

ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ