04= ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀ

Warning!: Even tho this story already shows that mature content will be present I still want to warn you, in this story, there will be blood, sexuality, and more themes that may disturb you. 

You have been warned

It was a night like no other in the hospital, with families crying in despair, and doctors and nurses running around trying to stop the fatal fate called death but no one can stop death, it will always find a way. 

Isabella lay on the hospital bed, half awake, she still hasn't realized where she was or how even she got there but what she knew was that trouble was just around the corner. Her mind was hazy and right then she fell back asleep...

ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪꜰ ꜱʜᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴏ

Y/N moved around, whining in desperation as the figure held her legs down, shushing her. The horrific-looking nurse lowered her head onto the young girl's heat, she knew she had to resist herself however seeing her beautiful mate on top of the hospital bed with blood covering her clothes made her rethink her choices. Her darling was on medicine so neither she could move nor stop her actions. In the background, you could still hear the Television which was still playing the news. 

"Five young teenagers have been brutally murdered near the city carnival, police officers have been searching for the culprit o for any kind of clues however they still haven't found anything, one was still alive but unharmed, here are the names of the teenagers who have lost their lives this particular night". 

Erica Jones

Aven Smith

Alyanna Caddel

John Madden

Isabella Whitlock

Anne hummed in pleasure as she swiped her tongue through the young girl's folds. She tasted so delicious she just couldn't get enough. Jeffrey had summoned her after brutally murdering the humans who dared to mess with their mate. She lifted her eyes once her mate gripped her hair, trying to pry her off. She chuckled making vibrations go through Y/N making her whine under the medications and pleasure again. The Nurse shushed her by rubbing her thighs, and she continued licking and rubbing her body, Unfortunately, for the nurse someone knocked on the door making her grumble and pull back. With one last glance at her beautiful soulmate, she jumped through the window...

ꜱʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀ

The real Nurse who came in right after Anne had left, looked at Y/N in confusion. Y/N was sweating and whining, and the nurse quickly jumped into action by checking her pulse and brushing her hair out of her face. This wasn't normal, Y/N had developed a fever for over half and hour. 

ᴀ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ-ᴇʏᴇᴅ ᴇɴᴛɪᴛʏ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ