03= ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟʟᴇʏ

"I had so much fun today Bella!". Y/N exclaimed happily, she enjoyed her time at the carnival, but even after all the fun, she had today her mind still wandered off to the clown who made her feel so safe on the ride. 

The two girls were now walking back to the orphanage. It was now dark and once crowded streets were now empty. 

"Bella please stop fooling around!". 

Y/N held his friend tightly as she wobbled around the streets like a drunk woman, when Y/N asked about it Isabella denied it but Y/N did not believe him, her actions made it clear she wasn't thinking straight. Y/N wondered a lot where she got alcohol or whatever she consumed to put her in a state like this. 

Isabella started tugging her friend all around the streets, making Y/N stumble around trying to hold her friend. Without realizing the two girls stumbled upon unfamiliar streets which soon led them to an alleyway. 

Y/N started to shiver as the place she was now in was cold, she looked at Isabella who was now passed out, he unconscious body leaning on a wall, this wasn't what Y/N had expected. 

Even tho Y/N didn't expect it, it was clear that in a bad place there would also be bad people. Y/N lifted her head as laughter was heard right in front of her. She looked forward and behold there stood Erica with her friends standing right behind her.  

"You think I would just leave you off the hook Y/N?". 

Y/N's breathing got heavier, her heart beating faster and everything started slowing down. As Erica started taking slow steps toward Isabella, she gripped the sleeping girl's hair. "You might be wondering why she passed out right? maybe I have something to do with this". Erica smirked, with all the anger, sadness, and panic Y/N let out a scream with tears flowing down her face. 

ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ'ꜱ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ

Everything happened so fast, one second Y/N watched as Erica took steps towards and the other second she saw blood flowing out of all of them. A certain someone with a white hoodie and what Y/N could make out was black hair. He moved so fast, slashing every single one of them with laughter as if he enjoyed it all. He enjoyed piercing their flesh with his knife, the velvet liquid pouring out of them looked way too good for him.

ʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴋɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀʟʟ

ᴀʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ

ʜᴏᴡ ᴅᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ

ʜᴏᴡ ᴅᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴏ ᴜᴘꜱᴇᴛ

ʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀʟʟ ᴘᴀʏ

Blood and screams were everywhere and soon enough it was silent once again. With the feeling of safety Y/Ns eyes soon closed, leaving her alone along with the corpses that surrounded her. 

ʜᴇ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴅᴇʟʏ

ʏᴇᴛ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴡᴏʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜɪꜱ ᴍᴀᴛᴇ

ʜᴇ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ᴀɴʏ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ʜᴇʀ

ʜᴇ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀʟʟ