Chapter 03

Ariana
Ok, so it's break time... I don't have lunch...why the heck did I forgot... Then Luke camed and sitted next to me... "So why aren't you eating lunch?" He asked me.. I was soooo Hungry that time... "I forgotten my lunch.. And I don't have money" I said to Luke "I'll just Buy you Lunch" he said... What the? I just metted him and now he's gonna buy me Lunch? No, I prefer to be hungry.. "No, I don't want to.. It's ok" I said to him ... " I don't want to see my girlfriend hungry" he said "girlfriend?" I said. Me and him blushing "I mean Girl Friend as in Girl Best Friend" he said... Did he really meant to say that "oh, oh okay, so come on let's go" I said "common. What do you want?".....

Fast Forward
So me and Luke are just eating when I asked him something unexpected "d-do y-you have a g-girlfriend?" Why the heck did asked him that? "Nah,I hate girls except you. You're my only Girl Best Friend" he said "oh, but why?" I asked "Nah,I don't like hanging out with girls but I'd had one Girlfriend" he said "who?" I asked "it's none of you're business" he said "awww, please?" I said trying to make puppy eyes "stop acting cute Ariana" he said "I'm not acting cute, just say it" I said "ok, it was Aleisha McDonald" he said, yeyy... "Ok, is she pretty?" I asked him one more time "Not Much" he said "where is she Studying?" I asked "She's 25 now, so it's pretty obvious that she'not studying anymore" what the fuck he's just 18 and he's ex girlfriend is now 25 like this is... This is.. Something strange about him.. Why would he date someone older than him? Uhhh.. I'll search for Aleisha on Twitter later... "So, I'll be going now, bye" I said "ok, bye, see 'ya around.." As i started walking out of the Cafeteria and now I'm on my Phone it's actually iPhone 6+... And I searched for Aleisha McDonald...I founded her Twitter Account ... Her account username is @aleisharuthless I can't believer I'm stalking the account of my best friends ex girlfriend... So i saw her angelic face her blue beautiful eyes her reddish lips and her pointy nose... She's pretty... Sooooo pretty...how years did her and Luke's relationship lasted? I bet a year or 2?

Ok so now I'm inside the classroom.. in the middle of Luke and Calum

"Hey, Cal. Can I ask a Question?" I asked Calum... "What is it, Ariana Lustre?" He said to me.. "How many years did Luke and Aleisha Lasted?" I asked Calum "2 years from 2011-2013" he said "oh,ok" I said "why do you wanna know?" Hec asked "Nothing, I just wanna know" I said "you have a crush on Luke, don't you?" He said laughing a bit "stupid,no never" I said "admit it, Ariana" he said teasingly. "I said no" I said "ok,you said it" he said "when was you're first kiss?" He said again "when I was 13." I said. It was Totally my ex boyfriend "why do you wanna know?" I asked. Now it's my turn "nothing. Nothing at all" he said "can you just keep this a secret?" He asked "what?" I asked. What the hell is he's secret? I wanna know "ok, it's a bit strange but I think I like you" he blushed also me. What the hell, he likes me? "It's fine" I said "thanks. I really appreciate that I thought you're gonna stay away from me and never gonna talk to me ever again" what the fuck is he saying? Of course I won't I love him also don't take me seriously, ok? "Of course not, why would I do that?" I said smiling a bit "thank you, i love you as a friend. And of course. You know" I just smiled my heart melting.. This is the first a guy would like me "you're welcome boo boo. Love ya too" I said. Then our prof came......

A/N: HI GUYS... I'M NOT GONNA UPDATE FOR A MONTH OR TWO ITS CAUSE I HAVE VACAY.. THANKS GUYS... VOTE, COMMENT. AND OF COURSE FOLLOW ME... I LOVE YOU ALL ESPECIALLY 5SOS AND ARIANA GRANDE... THANK YOU
-CASS 😘