1: New Kid

Hi Lovelies!

Thank you for choosing this book to read!

It's my first centric story kinda in a way, so I'm pretty nervous, but hopefully this will be a story you all will enjoy so much!

So just to for precaution, I'm going to write a disclaimer;

I have full copy rights of this book, so plagiarism is absolutely not permitted. Everything written in this story is entirely my idea. If a story happens to have this similar idea, it is completely coincidental. I've put a lot of thought and effort into writing this book, so please respect it.

The characters in this book does not reflect any celebrity in real life. This is an entirely fictional piece, so please do not compare them to how a celebrity is in real life because there's completely no ties between them.

This story will have scenes that will have content about drug abuse, dysfunctional family abuse, overdose, self harm, violence, political issues, stereotypical labels, homophobia, bullying, etc. So be mindful of yourselves while reading. While knowing of these warnings and you still continue to read, it will be your responsibility from here on out whether to continue reading or not. I really want to take this book seriously while writing with a mature style, so I would appreciate a mature audience as well.

This story won't be ship centric, it will be mainly just about Jungkook and his journey with the sport he loves while being in a different surroundings. He may have relationships with characters in the book, or have tender moments, so you may get a bit of everything if you ship him with any of the members. So all in all, enjoy the ride, expect glimpses of a bit of everything.

With that being said, I hope you enjoy Streets! :)

Songs:

Warriors- Imagine Dragons

Heathens - Twenty One Pilots

Stand Up - Cynthia Erivo

Rise Up - Andra Day

Lost Boy - Ruth B.

Welcome To The Jungle - Tommee Profitt & Fleurie

Whatever it Takes - Imagine Dragons

Mount Everest - Labrinth

I'm Tired - Zendaya & Labrinth

Believer - Imagine Dragons

Centuries - Fall Out Boy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Piss.

Paint.

And a hell of a lot of shouting.

That's all that fueled Jeon Jungkook's senses as he stares up at the barren building, eyes focusing on the fresh graffiti paint of a diamond against the bricked wall beside the entrance of a pair of rusty doors to the main entrance. There's other specks of the same art with different designs scattered in various of other places of the building, seeming as though it may not be attended to remove it as soon as Jungkook would think.

A small cringe fixes on the long haired blonde's perky lips, especially to the smell of fresh weed circulating the air by a group of teens that walked past him- well shoved past him- to get through the rotten looking doors to enter the hell that's waiting inside.