7: King of P.E.

Jungkook is going to die.

In every way possible.

Stop breathing.

Disappear from the ends of this Earth.

Anything but be here right now in the present life.

He's not going to see his parents anymore.

Not shield over Yeri's quiet persona, endure Taehyung's highly optimistic personality, frustrate himself over the football team - No, that's all going to fade away after death.

And to most that would sound heavenly, but to Jungkook that has became a fear he's not ready to face yet.

But maybe, just maybe, he will reach the other side today.

Right now to be exact.

He's already seeing his life flash before his eyes, much more vividly now, for that second that his ears swallows the strangling scream that's echoing around him, that only followed by a painful slam against the gym floor - all these noises being the only thing he heard when he stepped through these double doors coated in graffiti.

To enter actual hell.

Jungkook has lost all senses to move, breathe, even think coherently as he sees a student get pushed around inside a circle of ridiculously enormous, rough and manly group of guys. The type with tattoos on their faces and a mean snarl on their lips just as permanent as the ink on their skins. Anyone would easily choose death or just turn around the same way they came in if they were in the presence of such intimidating presences like what lies in here in this gym.

This is where the grim reaper takes those lost souls to the other side.

The dark souls that are too lost and deep in darkness to find hope in this school.

The gym.

An aura of clear malice and pain.

It's sickeningly too overwhelming.

Jungkook watches with bones chattering as the guy that was being pushed inside the circle suddenly pushes one of the boys back and aggressive attacked him all the way to the ground. No one got involved, but they did start to bet on who would win this fight with encouraging hollers.

No one stopped them.

There's not a single teacher in here either.

That's the thing with this gym, no one will save you.

You're on your own if messed with the wrong crowd.

And this is definitely the wrong crowd.

"Ah, nothing like the thick sent of blood and sweat!" Taehyung sighs happily after taking a deep inhale through the nose with eyes closed, a relaxed smile on his lips, "Regular day in P.E!"

Jungkook didn't even know what to say to that but suddenly he felt a small tug on his uniform sleeve, making his eyes snap to Yeri beside him - who's pointing to something across the gymnasium.

All there is to see properly from this angle is a mess pile of lockers and tables. Perhaps a few crumbles of paper here and there as decoration, but definitely a sight that would make someone germophobic die right there on the spot. The sight alone just sickened Jungkook's insides by how messy and dirty it looked, but then he realized it was actually not a disorganized pile of shit that was just carelessly flung to the side.

It was forming a throne.

With someone seated directly on it.

Jungkook takes a subconscious step back in unease, really considering turning around and forgetting about this immediately, maybe call his teacher a bit insane for sending him to the actual Devil's play ground. But before he could even do that, Taehyung suddenly squeals.