2: Friends or Problem?

"I'm dropping out."

Both of Jungkook's parents snap their heads to him from the dining table, shifting their gazes to a heavy stares as their son plops his backpack on the table in protest.

It's been a fucking week.

A whole, damn, fucking week.

To be fair, Jungkook has tried.

He really has, just for the sake of his parents, but that school is a fucking nightmare.

Slowly he started gaining much more attention as the new kid, even if he's tried to change his appearance like Seokjin has said to not appear so... New. The students don't really do anything to him, but their eyes are always on him, waiting for him to pull a move or fucking explode into a fight like how everyone does there.

So far, he doesn't have the need to do that just yet.

He's made no friends, not a surprise since he doesn't exactly seem so approachable. Besides, it seems as though this school has a little respect for their Juniors and Seniors, since they rarely try to push them around into a fight.

Through the midst of chaos, Jeongguk has tried to find the alpha leader of this school. Someone who everyone respect and wouldn't dare mess with, but it's been tough since Jeongguk avoids everyone so they wouldn't talk to him.

It doesn't seem like there is one, much to his luck.

If anything, even if the alpha of that school.

Anyway, this school, all and all is not for him.

He doesn't belong there.

Jungkook could've been making it to nationals with his football team already with the school he was in, but of course he single handedly fucked that up too.

Both of his parents only blinks back at him, not giving him any sense of pity, his mother perking an eyebrow from reading the newspaper, "Are the students bullying you?"

"No."

His father now puts his mug of coffee on the table, "Do you receive too much homework?"

"Well no."

"Have you been arrested?"

"What? No!"

"Okay," His mother chirps, looking back to the newspaper, "Looks like the school is doing you better."

Jungkook gaps his lips, "It's like a fucking zoo in there! These students aren't fucking students-"

"Now watch your language and tone," Mr. Jeon huffs, taking another sip of his coffee, "You're not getting out of that school so easily. Not until you get your act together, and that will be judged on your probation officer and what the court says in regards to what you do from here on out. Now, if you don't like the school than find something that will make it more bearable."

If it was that fucking easy.

There's nothing there that could possibly make that school bearable! He doesn't even get the motivation to do his work since the teachers clearly don't give a shit about it.

This is literally a waste of his time, but clearly his parents don't see it since they are obviously not there to see it.

Ridiculous.

That morning, unfortunately, Jungkook was sent back to that prison like building, going over that same routine in avoiding the hallway fights and sleepy teachers not bothering to teach their students anything since they didn't care.