Chapter 3

Whether they saw an apparition or not, I don't care. Why would the landlord scold us for something we didn't do?

He's furious at us and not to his stupid relatives. First of all, why not explain anything about that room?

Anyway, we're not the ones who should get haunted. It's not like we're being haunted today, I just wanted to tell them that it's not us but them.

"You should talk to your relatives, you idiot!" Claro said. He went home that night and he looked absolutely terrified when he saw the door opened. I explained everything to him.

"Do you think it's their fault?!" The landlord said.

"Idiot! Of course, it's their fault. What are they five! You're so stupid, now I why. It seemed to me, your whole family is stupid. Anyway, you only ge5 this whole ass apartment because no one wants it. Without it, your nothing."

Wow. Claro said a lot, the other tenants look at each other. We're watching a live drama.

They seemed to have a history together, why I didn't notice that before?

The landlord didn't say anything. He run away from us head down.

"Claro, you're cool!" One of the tenants said.

"Don't let that idiot screamed at you. He's a coward," he said then he went inside his room.

After the drama which was quite disappointing for how short it is. I went inside my room.

Then suddenly I felt something moving in the kitchen—it's weird because in my peripheral vision there was someone.

"Seriously? I said don't haunt me, please haunt those people who disturbed you. It's annoying," I mumbled. I didn't close my eyes, what if I close my eyes and when I opened it, it's in front me?

I am being paranoid. I shook my head, reading books can help me. And audio book is much better when I need to cancel out the noice in my surroundings.

Then the lights suddenly turned off and on. It's flickering, it didn't scare me. It happened a lot of times.

Sometimes the electricity will cut off I pay for my electric bills. It's either the landlord forgot to pay or he put in his pocket. I think it's the latter.

A scream can be heard outside the hallway. Should I look into it?

Maybe not.

I need some sleep.