Chapter 11

.
When I thought the daily meeting would stop, this thing happened.

"We should not let them inside," the woman said looking annoyed. I understand her, she have children and of course, she wanted to protect them.

"I am sorry everything's my fault," the guard said.

"It's not your fault. Their ghosts, you couldn't stop them," the girl from 46 said.

"But they seemed afraid too," I said.

"She's right. They're screaming. It means they're afraid of me," Claro said smirking.

" I don't care about anything. They shouldn't be here!" The landlord said.

"You have a meeting again?" The vendor said. He entered the lounge without a problem, much to the landlord's annoyance.

"We're being haunted!" The kid happily said. I wish the adults have that courage.

"If they are afraid of us then we can scared them away. Let's protect this place!" The guard suggested.

"I am in," Claro said without a question.

I guess, everyone grew to love this place. No matter how annoying the landlord or creepy looking this place. This is our home.

This is my home.

"Maybe he's right. We can scared them off," I said.

"I am good at scaring people," Claro smiled at us. Everyone nodded in agreement.

The one who will stay here, is either us or them. We would never let them enter our home without any consequences—a.k.a scaring them.

For now. We have to close the room 42 and try to prevent further hauntings.