Kidnapped

Around half an hour goes by and Albert hears a commotion outside. Before Albert can even question what is happening Zeno comes running inside. Blood running down the side of his face. "Sir! They took German!" Zeno says in a rush. Albert quickly steps outside onto the deck of the ship. Sure enough, he sees German being taken hostage by the natives. "What happened!? Why are they taking him!?" Albert shouts. "Well sir, about that.." Zeno has trouble trying to get the right words. "For God sake just spit it out!" Albert is visibly pissed. "The chieftain's daughter took a liking to him. So she decided to take him forcefully." Zeno looks down ashamed that he couldn't stop her.

"Haaaaaa! That's what you get bastard!" Albert's anger completely disappeared from his face. Instead a smile took over. "Alright we already restock right? Set sail." Albert says as he prances around the deck happily. "But sir, what about German!?" Zeno asks. "What about him? The way I see it he's gonna be happily married. I mean if you think about it, it's his fault for being good looking, right?" Albert forces Zeno to agree. "Sir, before we set sail I feel like I have to mention the fact that German was carrying all our funds. I handed it to him since he was trying to trade with the natives for some armor." Zeno says, looking down again.

"What?!" Albert was pissed once more. "Those uncivilized bastards have my friend (money), I won't sit ideally by as my friend gets kidnapped. Prepare the row boats! We set out to rescue German!" Albert shouts. "You hear him! All hands prepared to fight!" Zeno gives out orders to his crew. Within 20 minutes the entire crew of the Malta landed on the island. "Half of you stay here and the rest follow us!" Zeno orders. Albert and Zeno dive deeper into the forest. Eventually they find the tribe. The natives dance around a huge bonfire. German is tied to a chair sitting next to the chieftain and his daughter. "How do you plan to approach this sir?" Zeno asks.

"I don't plan to approach them at all. When all the natives start panicking, grab German." Albert doesn't really explain. Albert starts focusing on the natives. Suddenly, just as Albert predicted, all the natives start panicking. They run towards their weapons and start attacking the air frantically. Zeno takes this opportunity and unties German. Zeno and German start sprinting back towards the group. As they are running German grabs an armor set along the way. Albert, German, Zeno and his crew all start running back to the Malta. Once on the ship they look back to the island only to find angry natives on the shore. "Looks like I won't be doing trade with them anymore." Zeno says. "Did you ever get that fruit from them?" Albert asks. "Aye, I did just like you asked, let me bring it to you." Zeno says as he goes below deck to fetch it. German and Albert wait for Zeno in the captain's quarters. Finally Zeno brings the fruit which then Albert dismisses Zeno and Doma who was taking care of Tony while this entire situation with German happened. Albert hands German the fruit. "Stuff it down his throat." Albert says. "Won't that kill him?" German asks, concerned. "Trust, just do it gently." Albert says in confidence. German sneaks up to Tony who is peacefully sleeping on the table. German slowly opens his mouth then jams the fruit down his throat. Tony is jolted awake having to quickly down the fruit. After Tony finishes all of it he suddenly begins to grow in size. His body is now that of a 20 year old. German quickly throws the armor he got from the island to Tony when he realized they had no clothes prepared. Albert and German walk back in when Tony finished dawning his armor.