Tony put to work

"You owe me. I was originally going to wear that." German says as he looks at the armor mask. "You threw it to me. I don't owe you shizz." Tony says back. He begins slowly stretching, getting used to his new body. "Remember that you have to eat that fruit weekly if you want to keep that form." Albert says as he prepares to go onto deck. "Wait, what are we gonna tell them? Don't you think they will start to wonder how a baby became a teen?" Tony says stopping Albert from leaving. "Tell them? Why should we tell them anything? Last time I checked. I am in control of the ship but if you really insist we can just say you were under a curse that made you into a baby. We needed the fruit to counter the curse effect. That will be a sufficient explanation. Now time to put you to work." Albert says dragging Tony into the deck.

"Elves are able to communicate with spirits. So your job is to get into contact with a wind or water spirit to speed up this voyage." Albert says. "Sir, do you really plan to have him contact a spirit right now?" Zeno asks. "Yes, is there any problem with that?" Albert says while looking at him with a threatening look. "It's just, spirits are known for being incredibly dangerous. Should we anger one of them, I am afraid we will end up stranded in the sea." Zeno says in a low tone. "I care not for a possibility that might happen. I take my chances. Tony start to plead for a spirit. Should one be in the area it will answer your call." Albert says.

Tony, confused at first at what to do, ends up in a praying position. He starts to plead for a spirit to appear. After a while he starts to feel embarrassed, just as he is about to stop a spirit appears. A tiny thing she is. She has wings made from water coming out her back. "My name is Calypso, who is the one who called for me " Calypso looks around. She flys to Albert. "A spirit? No that can't be right, you don't look like one." Calypso says. "The one who summoned you is him." Albert points to Tony. "I believe it's rude to keep your summoner waiting." Albert says. Calypso flys back Infront of Tony. "An Elf? Why is it that you summon me?" Calypso says in a demanding voice. Tony is at a loss for words. He finds it fascinating that he is looking at a water spirit. Eventually he manages to get some words out.

"I need your help. I was hoping that you can speed up this ship." Tony's words baffle Calypso. "You simply summoned me to speed up a ship?" Calypso's mood starts to turn sour. "Seems like you summon the wrong spirit. This one can't even speed up a ship." Albert says in an obnoxious tone. "What!? Who do you take me for!? Speeding up a ship is easy for me!" Calypso becomes mad at Albert's comment. "Then prove it. Oh who am I kidding, we all know such a small thing such as yourself can't do it." Albert says. Calypso disappears from view. After a few minutes nothing happened. "Damn she really did leave. Well if she couldn't do it, she would have been useless anyways. Tony get ready to summon another one." Albert says. Just as Tony about to summon another again a crewmember spots a storm coming this way. "Captain, there be a storm behind us and it's gaining speed.". Soon the Malta would be caught in a storm.