Ep 1: Begin the first game

Narrator: Data. The coding to all programs. Data can be anything. Data, can... create a new universe. Those that created the universe through a program called Data-Fluence.

The scene shows coding down as the shape form out into a spiral oval shape.

Narrator: Data creates everything—influences positive attention and life, as they refer to as Positive-Fluence. But what could it be without the negative influence? Enter Negative Corruption, Data-Fluence's counter-opposite.

The scene shows civilization until the wreckage of glitch shadow came.

Narrator: As the problem arose from Negative-Fluence, from Negative Corruption, it created a new idea. A power that can access from different universes as it creates collectible devices called Cross-Fuse Board. However, that creates another idea as it reveals the Data-Fluence created Data Core Coin, an id of Rider.

The scene shows all universes as it creates collectible devices in different areas of that said universe. Then the code forms a coin with a symbol in the middle.

Narrator: Because of this, they create a battle royal-like style where they only gain points through rescuing people & defeating enemies. The winner will become The Hero of the Universe.

The scene shows Positive-Fluence taking most of the Cross-Fuse Board as the next scene forms a podium that'll declare the winner.

Narrator: This is where they set up the first game. In the SMG4 world.

仮面ライダー データヒューズ NEOS

(Kamen Rider X SMG4)

The scene openings up with a boy, named Alex Watoru, looking on at the field of the ocean as he hears something from behind as he turns to see someone out of the portal, a Positive-Fluence.

Alex: Azuli.

Azuli: Mister Alex, the first game begins sooner on this world in 2 days. You need to train for this.

Alex: I am trained well. Know about their creations & tactical field perspective.

Azuli looks at him as she just takes a breath and pulls out a box.