Ep 2: The Kushroom Mingdom

The scene opens up with Luigi in the dark abyss looking for Mario as the scene changes where it is revealed he is underneath Peach's dress while Alex just looks at him dumbfounded as Luigi shoves her away.

Luigi: Oh man! Where could he have gone?!

Alex: And how am I supposed to know? I had my life to do. And I haven't checked on Mario since the rules of the game say to protect important ones. Which I don't know why Mario was important for the game though...

Luigi: Come on!

Alex: Okay.

New Goal!

Mission 1: Find Mario

Then they begin on finding Mario. Luigi appears on a fishtank wall while looking for Mario as Alex looks at the roof didn't see him. Next was Luigi looking through Bowser's mouth while Alex tries to pull him out of it.  Then they look inside the Spaghetti stripclub.  And Luigi pop out of Toad's hat as Alex just looks at him.

Toad: Wow, no touching the afro! What are you two even doing?

Luigi: We can't find Mario! He's been gone all day!

This shocks Toad when hearing that Mario is missing.

Toad: Mario is missing...?

Toad is just happy he didn't deal with his annoying ass.

Toad: YEEEAAAAAAHHHHH BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Toad is still exclaiming in excitement while the two just walk away. Then they saw something that they found, Mario's overalls and shirt on the floor.

Luigi: Oh No! MARIO!

The two walk to the trail and found his gloves.

Alex: Now why would he leave clothes here-

Luigi: Heh?

They look at Mario's hat as they saw a Gnome appear from another side as he too notices them as well. Then came Gentle Breeze by Traumed played out between Luigi & Gnome while Alex just look at the gnome confused until the gnome pulls out a gun.

Gnome: *Inaudible* FAK U BITCH!

Alex: Gun!

They avoid gunfire by taking cover by another wall.

Luigi: Mario turned into a gnome!!!! D:

Alex: Uh, I don't think that's Mario.

He makes a run for it as the two follow to see him fly through the wall as he teleports through.

Luigi: Oh No! MARIO!!!

He jumps through the wall.

Alex: Hey! Wait!

Then he jumps through as well. The two fall to the ground as they and they were surprised to see some weird crap in an unknown land.

Alex: What the hell...?

Gnome 1: HALLO! WHAT ARE YA DOIN'?

Gnome 2: I HAD A BAD DAY AT WORK TODAY. :D

Luigi: