You dressed up casually for breakfast, a simple purple chiffon blouse with black wide leg pants, figuring there was no need to wear a dress now since you always kept dresses for the more formal days or events. You did tie your hair in a loose braid and wore minimal jewellery- it was important to show this side to the family because really, you didn't want to wed in a place where only dresses were allowed, and you prayed Wonderland wasn't that.

You arrived before the Jeong family, seating yourself in the middle so the Queens and the Kings could sit together and converse. Your mother gave you an approving glance, "How was last night?"

"Okay," you simply said, pouring yourself water.

"Okay?" Your father asked. You sighed- you really did not want to give them more.

"Yes, okay," you insisted, and thankfully before they could probe, you heard the door open and the Jeong family arrived, dressed casually as well. Yunho gave you a smile and seated himself in front of you, next to the King while the Queen sat next to you.

"I slept well last night, you must tell me which scented candles you use," the Queen passed your mother a warm smile, "I'm taking a ship full with me."

Your mother laughed, "All yours, dear. Please," she said, passing her bread and you took it upon yourself to pass the nearest thing to the Prince before your father or mother could scold you for sitting idly.

"So," Yunho asked as he put a scone on his plate, "Slept well last night?"

"Not at all," you joked, "I believe you did."

"Slept like a log," Yunho grinned.

"So the thought of me did not keep you up at night, I see," you nibbled on the egg.

"Unlike you, no," he smirked, and you shrugged in dismissal.

"What are your hobbies, dear?" The Queen turned to you, "I, myself, absolutely love to crochet. I should start making some crochet mittens for my future grandchild-"

"Mother!" Yunho's eyes were wide in warning but the two of them ended up laughing- you couldn't believe how... friendly they were with each other. You passed a look to your mother that you hoped conveyed this sentiment.

"I mean," the Queen laughed, "About time, what do you say dear?"

"Oh, it is," your mother joined and you wished you could disappear in your seat, "I myself am fond of babies. I simply cannot wait for a little thing in my arms."

"I don't remember you holding me much, mother," you muttered and you were glad only Yunho heard that, the mothers busy laughing at your demise.

Breakfast went by like that- the parents having a good chat and you two mostly listening, until you excused yourself for your daily duties, which involved defence strategies- something you excelled at.

You took Yunho for a tour of the castle in the evening, figuring that it was the least that you could do. You started from the kitchens, wanting to grab a snack since you were practically starving. "Have you had lunch yet?"

"I have. But I could grab something sweet."

"Sweet," you grinned, entering the kitchen and the Head Chef gaped at you.

"You did NOT bring the Prince into the kitchens!" She whirled around in frustration, a box of dough in her hands, "I should have seen this coming!"

"What's so wrong, stop being so dramatic," you glanced at Yunho who stood laughing.

"My Head Chef would have had the same reaction, don't worry."

You raised a brow, "So the Prince loiters around in the kitchen too?"