[2]

you can't be mad at the chapters being long when i give you the word count >:(( /j

I'M ALIVE 😘

[another love, arcade, let me down slowly, i can't handle change, freak, where's my love, alien blues, ect]

[tw: mention of cigarettes, violence, Dream's dad, separation anxiety, ect  ]

[words: 1017 ]

Dream was surprised by how quackity had reacted, he had no idea that's what would happen-! he's quite appreciated though, he's happy he'll get to leave this hell hole at some point.

later that night- no idea of the time. he heard the noise of the platform. Dream quickly looked over to see quackity standing with techno on the platform! he smiled at the sight, it's rare to see techno and q even in the same room without arguing. 

after they reach his cell, they explain how they plan to escape. 

"since i'm currently on good terms with Sam, i'll distract him whilst techno helps you out. if Sam notices you two we bolt. i hope you two are fast enough to escape Sam-.."

"yeah and sam is indeed a warden hybrid- obviously- so he has outstanding hearing, so we'll have to be extremely quiet, preferably silent." techno added to q's planning.

~~~

after they had made it across the platform, Quackity quickly ran to wherever Sam was, distracting him. As quackity stalled Sam, techno escorted Dream outside of the prison. a few minutes later Q made it out of the prison as well. surprisingly nobody got caught.

Dream was so happy that he's finally out of that fvcking hell hole. he was sat on the grass, just relaxing really-. Dream was messing with random sh1t on the ground, having not even seen outside in almost over two years.

Quackity was just watching this in awe. it was so interesting to see him so happy for the first time in years. it was just so- 

'adorable..'

qauckity quickly snapped out of the fvcking trance. 

"Dream still isn't safe here. we're right outside the fvcking prison for Christ sake." techno had pointed out, earning Q and Dream's attention.

"yeah.. it's not much safer in snowchester either though. that's probably where he'd check first." quackity added,,

"I guess he's stuck going to las nevatas then. this was your idea,  plus no one here would wanna hide him." techno responded,,

"Yeah, alright then, we should probably head off if we wanna get Dream out of here without getting caught. Sam will notice. and probably fast at that." Quackity ended the conversation with that.

Dream had stopped listening not even half way through due to his short attention span. 

"Dream, you're coming to las nevatas with me." quackity said, finally getting Dream's attention back. Dream just nodded, not really wanting to talk at the moment.

and with that, they left for las nevatas and techno went home.

~~~

quackity and Dream had arrived at las nevatas, everyone was giving weird looks to Dream. Obviously nobody wanted him here, nightmare followed behind Dream- although he was not visible to the human eye.