[2 1/2]

[tw; dream's father(no you guys can't kill him yet i still need this man.)]

[words; 288 ]

{recap!; dream got kidnapped by his father after they both had gotten out of prison the same day. dream's mouth got sewn shut again and stuck in a dog kennel for the night}

~~~

Dream fell asleep that night having already been used to sleeping uncomfortably, waking up to a loud noise the next morning. Hoping it was Quackity he covered his ears. 

soon enough he saw his father walking up to him, he just wished that he was already out of here. he hated this stupid fvcking treatment.

"oh? sensitive to loud noises are we?" to that dream nodded slightly. he knew if he lied things would just get worse.

His father kicked the kennel making Dream jump. 

"holy fvck your so pathetic-! and i was worried about you escaping!" his father laughed.

"why don't we test my aim again like when you were younger~ you're so much of a bigger target now though.. i mean look at you, you are a little chubby.. whatever! we're gonna test my aim!" 

and with that dream was standing on the last step. he thought it would be like last time.. but this time he was heating up the rocks..

"yknow,.. in prison we did archery.. i got a bulzi every single time.." Dream's father smiled,, "and now i have a new target~" 

He threw the rock, hitting Dream straight in the stomach. dream was about to yell at the pain, going into more pain from his lips already being sewn together.

"WOO! bulzi!" ...

Dream was about to pass out from the pain when Dream smelt a familier scent.. he smelt quackity, he was close.

then Dream passed out..

~~~

take a half chapter >:)