[3]

Tw; Dream's father, violence 

words; 473 

~~~

Dream woke up to a loud crash, jolting awake. He was in the kennel again, he heard talking..

"Alex quackity, owner of las nevatas. I have reason to believe Dream's inside here?"

"Who?"

"Dream. The one who escaped prison?"

"oh him? nope, haven't seen him, sorry." Dream silently sobbed, he wanted to call for quackity but his sewn lips were already threatening to rip open. 

"so you wouldn't mind me looking around?" 

"of course not.." Dream's father's teeth gritted behind a 'welcoming' smile.

"thank you." Quackity walked in, almost instantly recognizing Dream.. He crouched next to the kennel.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Quackity swiftly got up, looking at the man.. 

"oh-.. whoops?.." Q smirked as he saw techno walk up behind the man. "what?" Dream's father noted that q wasn't acknowledging him. He turned around now face to face with the blood god...

"Heard 'bout what you've been doin' to Dream.." His father, for the first time actually looked scared..

"a-ah- well- uhm-" He stumbled back, knocking into Quackity who was obviously in rage.

~~~

i'm not writing all that violence.. (yall can kill him a second time now)

Quackity opened the kennel carefully,, Dream jumped into q's arms, silently crying into his chest. the thought of all the pain Dream has one through made q's heart ache..

"shh, it's okay, duckling.." That sounded so, so familiar to Dream.. that's what mama puffy always called him..

.....

"Dreaammm!! Get back here!" Sapnap chased Dream through the field as Puffy relaxed at the picnic spot with badboyhalo. 

Puffy giggled,, "careful, boys!" They had a tendency to be a little clumsy. 

Dream was running back to Puffy and Bad when Sapnap tripped over Dream, he fell over with sap on top of him. Sap quickly got up as Dream sat up, tears forming in his emerald eyes..

"oh, duckling.. come here..."

...

Dream cried harder into q's chest at the thought.. surely Puffy hated him now.. the one who had always dealt with his wounds,, telling him it wasn't his fault..

after awhile Dream had stopped crying, small sniffles could still be heard.

"Dream,, we need to take care of your wounds.." Dream looked up, nodding. Dream and quackity stood up, Q taking his hand. "which way is the restroom?"

Dream pointed upstairs, quackity walked upstairs holding his hand. Dream followed close behind. Dream opened the first door to the left, revealing a small bathroom. large enough for only two people, no more than two.

Dream sat on the counter as quackity very carefully removed the string that sewn his lips together. His touch was soothing and gentle,, Dream relaxed as quackity worked, almost falling asleep. 

He had been lacking sleep the whole time he was stuck here. 

"there." quackity smiled as he cleaned the wound, finally done getting the string out.

~~~

TAKE A SHORT ASS CHAPTER SINCE I GAVE YOU HALF THE CHAPTER A FEW DAYS AGO