Chapter 6

"Ya know... Why don't you stay with me? It seems safer."

"Um I can stay w-"

"Good."

***

We pulled up the driveway of his home. It was huge. Around here, I've never even seen such beauty of a house. The inside was even more perfect. (But not as perfect as him).

He gave me a tour around his house and showed me his bedroom saying "This is where you'll be staying." But I couldn't take it. It was his room, and he didn't need to sleep on the couch. He deserves his bed. "Ya know... I'm the guest. Maybe I should take the couch instead." He looked at me with a stank face. "Just take the fucking bed" he said politely. I had no choice but to say yes.

After the tour of his room, I really just wanted to take a shower. But guess fucking what? No clothes. So I decided to try to go back home to get some, but he was on the phone. It was an interesting conversation. So I had stayed to listen. But hidden.

Phone convo:
Male Voice: Is this the residence of Luke Robert Hemmings?
Luke: Yes sir it is.
MV: I have called to tell you that your boss is very disappointed in you.
L: And why is that sir?
MV: He has seen through the cameras that you have or had a "thing" with an underaged patient.
L: Underaged?
MV: Yes sir sh-
L: She's 18 you can't say shit that she's underaged.
MV: Let's please keep this professional. Like I was trying to say, she was notified as underaged and your boss has told me to tell you, the your fired.
L: What? How can I-
MV: Don't ask anymore questions. You can not be in the general area of this hospital. He has notified you as a pedophile. Good luck in life.

***
As I walked back into his room. I've never seen this side of him, so pissed off and punching things. He was so successful and thi-

BAM

I heard glass shatter into pieces. I wanted to think that was Luke but it wasn't... It was HIM... He pointed a gun at me and told me to go with him.

Well shit.