Chapter 4

My heart dropped into my stomach. I was about to reply when he grabbed my wrist and pinned me against the wall. His cold, damp tongue left a wet trail from my breast to my ear. I tried to push him off, but his strength took over. I tried to scream but his large hands covered my mouth. "If you say a damn word, I'll slit your throat", his deep voice echoed in my ear.

Tears traveled down my cheeks, slightly sobbing in his hand. His hand started to travel up my shirt, until we heard footsteps approaching. It was Luke. "Jasmine, are you oka-", his sentence stopped when he saw the sightings in front of him. The man smiled, a deep chuckle coming from his chest echoing through the dark corner. I glanced at Luke, fear in my eyes, trying to tell him to save me.

I watched as Luke's fists clenched, and he angrily shouted at the man. The tall figure released his grip on me, walking over to Luke. Fear shot through my body and closed my eyes tightly, not wanting to see the scene that was about to take place.

I heard lots of shouting, cursing, and the sound of fist meeting face. When the sounds stopped I opened my eyes, surprised to find the tall man slouched on the floor, blood covering his face.

My mouth fell open, Luke walking towards me and grabbing my hands in his. I was so relieved, my prince had come to rescue me. But, he pushed me against the wall, sudden strength over powering me. He tilted my head to the side and harshly whispered in my ear, "Mine. You are mine, no one can have you." His voice was shaky and raspy. He brought his mouth down to my breasts, biting and sucking on the skin. Redness arose to the skin. He pushed his hips into mine, thrusting hard. A throaty moan escaped his mouth, vibrating across my chest, bringing goose bumps to my skin. Pain shot through my arm, his grip wrapping tighter and tighter. He growled in my ear, "Say it... You're mine."

I hesitated, keeping quiet. He pushed into me with more force, tightening his grip on my arm. "Say it!" He shouted in my ear.

Tears threatened my eyes. My body trembling. His hot breath increasing rapidly against my skins he waited for the answer. "I'm yours" , I cried out, voice trembling and shaking. He smiled against my neck, lifting me up and wrapping my legs around his waist. He held me close, holding tightly, but not in anger. He left a kiss on my cheek, wiping the tears.

"You are my beautiful princess."