Chapter 9: New Recruit, Training for Next Mission

Date: 09/02/01
Time: unknown
Location: Home Base
Name: Lt. Sky
Group: Alpha 1
____________________________________________________________________________

When approaching yard number one, the door opens slowly and Chef enters. In the yard, a group of four men are waiting. Two of them face Chef(Myself and Price) and the two others turn back to see(Sandman and Ghost). They all wear face masks, except myself and Price.
G: "It's the F.N.G. sir. Go easy on him sir, it's his first day in the regiment."
S: "Right. What the hell kind of name is Chef, eh? How'd a cunt like you pass Selection? Chef, it's your turn for the C.Q.B. test. Everyone else head to observation. For this test you'll have to run the Apartment solo in less than 60 seconds. Ghost holds the current squadron record at 16 seconds. Good luck. Climb the ladder over there."
Chef climbs the ladder to the top of the course and Price continues the rest.
P: "Pick up that MP5 and four flashbangs."
Chef equips the MP5 and flashbangs.
P: "On my go, I want you to rope down to the deck and rush to position 1. After that you will storm down the stairs to position 2. Then hit positions 3 and 4, following my precise instructions at each position. Grab the rope when you're ready."
Chef grabs the rope, slides down, and begins the course.
P: "Go, go, go!"
Chef comes to the "bridge".
P: "Hit the targets!"
Chef Clears it.
P: "Position 2 go!"
Chef follows the red arrows and continues through the course.
P: "Hit the targets!"
Chef clears the room, passes a door and another door with Mess painted on it. Several other arrows are painted on the walls and on the floor.
P: "Flashbang through the door!"
Chef tosses a flashbang and covers as it explodes.
P: "Position 4! Hit the targets!"
He shoots the targets.
P: "Position 5, go!"
Chef runs to a room when two targets pop up.
P: "Hit the targets!"
He shoots the targets.
P: "Six, go!"
Chef arrives at a door which is exactly the same as the other that was passed before.
P: "Flashbang, through the door!"
He throws a flashbang and two targets pop up.
P: "Hit the targets!"
He shoots the targets.
P: "Final position go! Sprint to the finish!"
Chef sprints to a red circle painted on the floor. Price remarks the Chef's performance depending on how well he does.
P: "Pretty good Chef. But I've seen better.; Alright Chef, that's enough. You'll do. Climb up the ladder if you want an other go. Otherwise come over to the monitors for debrief."
Chef walks to the monitors.
S: "Gentleman, the finding Mr. Showstoppers son mission is a go. Get yourselves sorted out. Wheels up at 0200 hundred. Dismissed."
Everyone left to get prepare execpt myself and Chef.
S: "You know, I didn't think you'd be the new guy in this group."
Chef(C): "Well. Knowing about a crazy fuck in my city attempted to destory it made me want to join."
S: "Yeah. I can understand that part, but, you sure your up for it?"
C: "We've known each other for years, you got my back, I got yours."
S: "Hehe, true mate. Well, got get ready, mission starts early ass o-clock. Gonna get it done before sunrise."
Chef nodded and went to the armory to get set for the mission.