I fight Dracaena in Las Vegas

We got on the next bus out of few and went to the back and sat down.

I looked out the window as I checked for Frostbite in my pocket.

Wesley said, "So any more questions?"

I shook  my head and said, "not at the moment."

Lillain smiled and said," We're family."

The bus headed out  new York and toward Las Vegas.

I nodded and smiled and  said, "Yeah."

WEsley said, "So how you liking being a demigod?"

i said,"I am still trying  understand it all."

WEsley nodded and sai,d"It is allot take in.

I nodded and said,"yes it is."

The bus stopped in Las Vegas and we got off as we glanced around.We walked around checking for monsters.

Lillain held her bow as she walked around

 Wesley had his xiphos  as he glanced around walking.

 There was a lit-up sign with a large Lotus flower with the doors open the scent of lotus flowers drifted out of the door. The letters on the sign floated around.

I squinted as I tried to make it  out and said, "Thank it says Lotus Hotal and casino."

Wesley smiled and said, "Cool come on lets go check it  out."he ran toward the  doors

I hesitated as I followed and said, "I don't know."

Lillain headed to the door

 Three ladies started to walk toward us.

I looked a them and said, "hello."

 The first lady smiled and said, "Hello."

The second lady said,"Pleassure to meet you. WE been waiting meet you Valerie."

I started back up as i pulled out Frostbite as I clicked the end of them as it turned into my sword .I thought I heard her hiss the s sound and saw a forked tongue. Anybody who I don't know who calls me that usually wound up being a monster

Lillain stopped as she notched a arrow in her bow Adn pointed at them and said, "Back off lady!"

Wesley unsheathed his xiphos as he wielded it.

I stared at them as i tried see through the mist.

The ladies form changed into Dracaena monsters. kissed as they slithered toward holding their weapons.

The first Scythian swung her bladed staff at me as she slithered toward me.

I side stepped out of the way as I swung Frostbite at her.

 The Dracaena hissed angrily as she blocked it with her staff and said, "Time to die Valerie."

I pushed back hard and said, "No its time for you to die."

 Dracaena hissed as one of her snake tails   wrapped around my leg.

I fell down still holding Frostbite.

The Dracaena swung her staff down at me

I held my arms up as I rolled out the way and jumped back up. I ran at her as i swung Frostbite. 

The Dracaena became frozen in ice as she was hit . She then exploded into yellow dust and evaporated.

 The other two hissed angrily as they slithered toward me.

I watched and waited as i held Frostbite.

They slithered closer swinging their bladed staffs. 

"Die Demigod!" the second Slytherin shouted hissing

"You have brought the wrath of the Underworld and Kronosss upon yourssself."The other Dracaena  said hissing 

I waited till the last second and shouted "Wind!"

 Instantly a large powerful gust of wind blew around as it lifted me off the ground.

I smiled as I flew out of the way.

The two Dracaena  crashed into each other as they hit.

I flew around as i slashed at them with Frostbite

 They became frozen in ice then they exploded into yellow dust as they evaporated

I looked around in shock and said, "What did they mean by the wrath of the underworld? "I clicked the end of my sword.

Wesley said, "You just pissed them off."

"Sounded like a threat. "I said

"Don't worry Val." Wesley said "You was awesome!" he smiled as he hugged me and kissed my cheek.

I blushed smiling and said, "Thanks Wesley."

Lillian smiled knowingly

I said, "Oh hush music girl."

Lillian laughed and said, "Ok ice girl."

Wesley looked around with a mischievous smile as he ran into a coinvent store.

I watched him go and said, "What is he up to now?"

Lillian said, "You never know he is demigod of Hermes."

Wesley came out moments later with bag of potato chips, bag of beef jerky and three sodas and said, "Food is here."

I looked at the food and said, "Please tell me you paid for the food."

Wesley smiled and said," maybe."

I shook my head as I took my soda,

Lillian smiled as she took her soda.

Wesley opened the bag of chips as we kept going.

I reached in the bag and grabbed a couple chips as I sipped my soda.

We kept walking as we looked for monsters as we drank our sodas and ate chips.

Wesley smiled at me as we walked along as he sipped his soda.

I blushed as I ate chips and drank my soda.

Lillain smiled and said, "You know Percy the son of Poseidon dated a fellow demigod, I think. There are others too."

I nodded and said, "Makes sense since we think were the only one then find others like us."