chapter 2

"Esteban?"
My eyes set back to Esteban only to see him give a pissed-off look to his father before he leaves us in the room.
Layla followed him striding out to match his pace.
"I'm sorry, baba" Daniel says to his father, and Nik waved his hand at him that meant let it go. As of the prince of the mafia didn't just storm right out of here with blood staining his shirt , blood of a person who was murdered by him I was so sure of.
Still so stunned.
I just wanna run away from here, this seems to be a wrong decision.
" Princess Shanza Al-Khulris" Abi introduces me to the boy who's my age.
"I'm Daniel" he extends his hand for me but then pulls it away taking in my shocked state.
" sorry for my brother , it's not always this crazy at gatherings.
I promise" he smiles at me.
Convinced by his words
" I believe not" I mutter.
" I guess it would be a daily routine at dinner here" I say.
He grins ,his eyes shining just the same as his mothers.it takes me a moment to realize how strong his physique is , this boy might. Be the same age a a me but he sure as hell did not look like it.shoulders clad in a black suit his tie loose and his shirt and his hair notifiesthat he had been in a fight.
" oh you would enjoy the drama" he winks
Oh the charmer that he is.
At least he seems to be less brutal than his father and his brother that makes a soft place in my heart.
"Not sure, drama or a killer series?" I assert.
Then he takes my hand in his places a soft kiss on my knuckles.
Such a gentleman.
"By thoughts I would assume you may like Disney, princess"
"Who doesn't? " I say.
Abi and Nik talk about their business matters while I am left with Daniel.
" So it's a ritual here to greet with bloody hands?"i ask
"It's more like greeting the bad with force full hands when they don't obey, you know"
"That doesn't justify that you can kill them" I raise my brows.
"Believe me it's more than just killing , sweetheart " he keeps up his grin even more .His hair falling from the front to his forehead.

Most of the things I’ve  from my friends at school who were mafia princesses . Some of my friends were madly in love with Esteban more with his power than himself as, but the rest feared him as if he were death itself. Not wanting to find out for myself what kind of man he is, I kept myself separate from the murky waters of the mafia.
And I plan on keeping it that way.

Layla returns and everyone sits assembles on the table, she gives me a rueful smile.
" you are studying programming right?"
" ah...yeah" I clear my throat.
"I think it's interesting, Esteb loves this coding shit" Daniel pokes in,looking up from his phone.
She notices and grabs the device from his hand. “No phones at the table.” Then she turns her attention back to me.
" you look exactly like your mom"  her tone gentle and  genuine interest  shining in her eyes.
I blush
" I get that a lot"
" I pray that you win against all losses" she squeezes my hand.

Now that I actually get to look at her, I have to admit she’s gorgeous. She has plush lips and the same high cheekbones as Esteban.  never mind the fact she’s a mafia queen , and I’m… I’m the farthest thing from a princess.
"If you don't want more bodies delivered, you better stay out of my city"Esteban's voice echoes through the dining hall with a dangerous growl .my eyes snap towards the young man who is now ending whatever call he was on and takes a moment to take a look at us. Fear and hatred sparks up inside my stomach.
Holy shit ,if he didn't just threaten someone over a call.
He comes forward takes a deep breath and kisses Layla on her forehead.
" it won't happen again"
" it better not" but her voice is gruff.
I follow him with my eyes until he just steps right in front of my chair, he nods taking in my presence.
"Shanza" I introduce myself, he draws his brows together and then shoots his gaze at me .he steps backs and pulls a chair beside me and I feel that this dinner is going to be the worst.

Chapter 2 in the making
Next update will be published soon
Press ⭐
And your thoughts are welcome in the comment section and my dms💗