chapter 4:

"Olacakla öleceğe çare yoktu"
-Whatever will be, will be

Esteban:20
Shanza:16

someone was following me, I could feel the eyes pricking at my back. now I felt stupid to ditch my bodyguard. I shouldn't be wandering alone at this time. trying my best to not seem fearful I can handle this, I am not the same little girl anymore I can handle this I tell myself. checking the dagger tied at my thigh, I looked back slightly from the edge of my eye, but no one was there. I started walking faster whoever this was is possibly planning to kidnap me or probably he is going to attack me from the front. what if there is more than one person? will they kill me? or worse use me against my father as a threat to my life. I didn't know, this is ridiculous.

I held my dress up as it was not helping me to move faster, I turned my heels towards the corridor at least there will be someone there and I won't be alone,  or someone could hear my screams if anything out of hand happened.

this someone who was following me was back again. God, I didn't even have my phone with this gonna suck. I stood there in the middle of the corridor .makingg up my mind to attack him as he reached me, my hand went straight to the dagger I pulled it out. I could feel the presence near me, could hear the footsteps. whoever this was either, he is gonna kill me or I am gonna kill him.  

okay. time to attack.

my fingers tightened around the dagger.

1

one step more

2, I would hit at three

a hand came up at my shoulder and I turned

3, putting the blade right at the heart and gripping the hand in a twist.

situation under control.

" don't move unless you want to die" I grit my teeth.

shock formed in his eyes, and my hand started to shake a little bit as realization hit me. for a moment I thought my eyes were betraying me or that I was hallucinating but it was none. it was him. daniel's brother, the mafia prince,
Esteban.

oh holy.

I remember those eyes, the same amber eyes and that hair it was the same but a little longer and he was not the same boy, he had grown up like really grown up. his body was bigger now, muscles ripping their way through the shirt, and god he was much taller now, taller than I last saw him. his eyes snapped at me and at the dagger that I was holding.

"you"

"what are you doing here?" I growled. this was no joke, I was angry. 

"go on kill me" he mocks at me taking a step forward.

"answer my question" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"I should be asking you the same princess," he says in a dangerous tone.

" none of your business" I spat.

a flash of anger appeared in his eyes and the next moment I was pressed into the wall and against his body, my hand with the dagger held by his right hand above my head and his left hand beside me caging me to him.

" you stay in my city, in my hotel and it is my fucking business," he says in a low voice sending chills to my spine. struggling to get out of his hold, but it is useless, he is much more powerful than me and big too. there is no way am going to be discharged without answering him. and I won't answer him.

"Now tell me princess where is your guard?" he asks. I stay silent

"stop calling me that" I hiss.