𝖱𝖴𝖫𝖤𝖲

Welcome to the Genshin Impact Sumeru book !

Here, I'll try my best to write about your favourite Sumeru characters to the best of my ability.

First of all, I DO NOT write smut/lemon, or anything of the sort. I am a minor who is yet to know certain sexual terms and I would like to keep it that way, so I'd appreciate it if you guys wouldn't leave... weird comments.

HOWEVER, I WILL write anything else, I hope. Things such as fluff and angst are basic, and I'll quickly say I am really good at angst.

I do not know what lime is.

I will do oneshots and headcannons/imagines in this book. Meaning, I will write certain reactions to certain events by certain characters, or just simply dedicate a full chapter for them. These two will be divided in the chapters, oneshots are character specific.

Keep in mind I will write all the Sumeru characters, and not necessarily romantic. I can write a story with Nahida but that does not mean it's romantic. This can apply to other characters as well.

I will write anyone other than the obvious (children.) romantically, if requested. Meaning Nahida and Dori, up until now.

If you've never read any book like this before, just know that you will be referred to as Y/N, which stands to Your/Name. The reader's gender will most likely be irrelevant, as I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable and want everyone to be able to read anything I write here. Keep in mind, that for story purposes, I will write Y/N's backstory, differently for every oneshot.

Do not rush me. If you request something, wait for it patiently. I cannot give a reasonable time of when I'll be done with your request, but I'll try my best.

PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST HERE. Request imagines at the category's header, and character specific oneshots at the oneshot header.

I believe that's all.

Have fun reading!