The lucky birthday girl

We are starting to argue more and more everyday. I love him, but we clash so hard about stupid things because we are both stubborn. But man, i cant shake the feeling he forces my body to feel. When he breaths down my neck before waking me up in the middle of the night. Asking for permission to to fest on my wet, juicy vulva. Atleast its a hour before work this time. Last time i was a hour late. Or how he knows what tea to make me when im cramping and never have to ask. Or how he gets behind me while im cooking breakfast, kissing me right in my ear. Talking about "you know i would fuck you right here, right now. Say i wont." Or no, lets talk about what this man just recently did for my birthday. Chilee. For one, i didnt think he was gonna be off. He made it seem like he was so busy in the office. I came home to a rose petal train. My favorite scented candles filling the air of the living room. And my baby, in nothing but ethicka boxers and a apron. Just finishing whipping up my favorite meal. Honey glazed salmon, broccolini, ceaser fucking salad, and the nerve to make me some Dungeness crab legs. "Baby, what's all this?" I asked. He just looks at me. Cutting his eyes. "Baby, you deserve it. You came in this world and showed me everything that i can describe as the best love a man could ever have on this day, 24 years ago." I burst out in tears. I couldnt ever let anyone else have this man. Most men just take you out for dinner. This man sat and made a whole day of cooking for me. Though the flavors were good, i can taste the love from his hands which made is spectacular. "Baby, i love you so much. All this, wow. Im so happy you are in my life. Nobody has ever done this for me before." I exclaimed. We start eating, he pulls my chair out and everything. Pours me some wine and tequila in the same glass. Lord he knows my pussy wetting cocktail to the tea. We sipping, laughing, looking in each others eyes. Im starting to feel so drunk and full. All i can do was look at my man and drunkly tell him all the nasty things i wanna do to him. He just smiling at me. He so fucking fine. Imagine trevante rhodes with dreads. Just yum. He carries me to the couch, gets out hot water and a pail with some dove body wash. And proceeds to wash my feet. At this point, im a waterfall. I mean this man really is going the extra Mmile. We been dating for 1 year and 3 months. I thought u would have to go through years of dating then marriage for this. He whispers in a soft tone "feet to pretty to be standing up all day, my poor baby." Im so drunk all i can do is grab his face and smile. Feels so good. He starts to kiss my feet. So softly. Wrapping his fat juicy lips around my big toe. Yes baby! I exclaimed. He pats me down with a hot towel. Dries my feet in a hurry. "You ready baby?" As he oils my feet, kissing up my big legs with small soft sucks from his lips in between. I couldn't speak. All i could do is nod. Not knowing what im agreeing to, with the slightest. This man picks me up, takes me to the bed. All covered in roses and peony petals. "Can i do what i want with you tonight? Just follow my lead". I nod with the drunkest motion lol. Drops me on the bed. Taking off all my clothes. Proceeds to put me in a restraint that puts my hands and feet together, in order to be comfortable, everything has to behind my head. Like hoe, i mean my knees are literally penetrating my neck. He immediately drools a pool of spit directly on my pussy. "I been waiting all day for you" speaking right into my womb. Moans and proceeds to feed on me. Tonguing my clit numb. I keep jumping, i haven't been feasted on my almost a month. We work hectic schedules. So its either when he gets home, im sleep or when i get home he is sleep or at work. Been so long since i been the plate in question. Slurping me so good, i can only quiver and groan. "Fuckkk, yes daddy" I screamed. He moans when he eats my pussy like this. And that's what gives me ample amounts of pleasure. "Im cumming fuckkk" as if that would prompt him to stop. Its like he totally ignores me. "Stop, my pussy is numb. Baby!" He plays entirely too much. After 4 minutes of an orgasm, he pops his head up. With this devil grin. "Im gonna put a gag in your mouth next. Im trying to make you feel me. Don't run, the night just getting started." Slapping his thick juicy dick on my pussy. Making me jump viscously. Sticking it in slow and deep. "Open your fucking mouth" as he sticks a big gagging ball deep in my mouth. Fucking me to point drool rolls off the sides of my mouth. Foaming spit. "You act like i never been this deep before. Fuckkk, you are so fucking wet and creamy." This man giving me the business. Cream everywhere. Another orgasm, even better, we both came together. He takes me out the restraint. I lay there lifeless. Pass out.  Im glad i ovulated 6 days ago. Hopefully i didn't conceive our first baby on my birthday. Wakes me to a hot shower, with him of course. Yeah nvm. We argue but i need nobody to get that dick. That's MY MOTHERFUCKIN MAN!!!!!