I know he's my step brother but

My mother just went out of town with her new husband. She the type to get married in the courthouse, fuck the cute shit lol. Which means, "honeymoon won't be back for 6 days, money for groceries on the shelf love you bye". Just got home from my first day of my new job. Guess those years of college paid off. My stepbrother Raheem fine as fuck. He a nerdy type nigga. But he so sweet and I love talking to him. We vibe like shit. His room(once our old office) is right across from my room. He in there playing fortnight. Typical nigga shit. I rush get my uniform off and head to the bathroom. Take the hottest shower, but I like to take it with the lights off. Don't judge me it gets me tired quick. I like to take navy showers(get in the shower rinse water all over my body for 2 minutes then lather finally wash it off and get out), my dad was a army brat before he died and didn't play about that water bill. I guess Raheem didn't know I was in there, so he jiggles the door handle while I'm in mid lather🙄. My phone on the sink playing music. But I keep it lit just so I can see a little. He pushes back the curtains trying to figure out who in the shower I guess. Everything in my head is trying to make this ok lol. And he says damn my bad, so sorry sis didn't know you was in here. I'm literally shook. Did this nigga really walk in and not see my door open which means I'm in the house?? But our gma pops up unannounced sometimes and she take showers here as well when she is babysitting our new kittens because their hair makes her breakout. He was high as hell too so I'll give him a pass today. Next morning I woke up and walked past his room to go brush my teeth and literally shook again to what I heard.....

"Man is this normal" I heard as walked past. "She my fucking sister now though, but I swear seeing those suds run off her phat ass and he pretty ass face shocked as shit when I came in sheesshh". I'm literally like wtf ew, I could never but the hoe side of me is like "bitch he ain't your real brother, you act like y'all kids will have Down syndrome or something, you got 5 days to fuck him and act like it never happened ". I can't this nigga my whole brother. Two days roll in and I'm literally ovulating and horny as hell. I mean wet as shit for no reason. Raheem is sleep it's 12 am, ima get it popping with this vibrator I bought when I was at Spencer's the other day. I'm in my zone I mean really getting it. Rubbing my pussy with the notch on high. Twirling my nipples. I'm watching this nigga face fuck the shit out this white bitch. Her titties juicy with her spit and him moaning with hers is really turning me on. "All most there, all most there baby....." I'm screaming. All I fucking her is a knock on the door...but not my door. I'm irritated cause I gotta get up. This nigga sleep and I'm the only one up....so I go to the door, and I wish I hadn't.

I open the front door, why it's a whole bitch who was there "is Raheem here I been calling his phone, I was suppose to see him tonight ". This nigga must have knew my nasty ass was gonna be up. But she got balls to knock on a nigga door at 12 am in the morning, but when you had a whole Uber drop you off, I would be like fuck it too. I let her in and I bang on his door "heem get the fuck up, you got company". His ass literally springs out of bed half of a second with the "oh shit my bad" classic dumb nigh face lol. I go back to bed totally thrown off, I came on my way answering the door. I said fuck it ima just make me some cereal and go to bed. 2 more days past, my parents FaceTime me and heem on our day off saying they love us. I was jealous as hell I wanted to go out with my mom and stepdad. Me and her use to go on every single trip together she left my ass I was heated but I'm happy for her. She hasn't been this happy since she was with my dad. Later on, I asked if heem was hungry and of course. Skinny niggas have the appetite of a 600 pound man. Raheem has a lil 99' impala it's cute though. I asked if he could Drive us to chipotle because I was hungry and the last time we went out to eat he get the bill so I offered to buy us food and he obliged. The whole car ride we talking about jay z in 96-99 vs Kanye 02-07. You can tell by the look on his face he is really intrigued. We get back home and everything was normal. We stab American horror story. We go to the living room and watch it. I fall asleep on the couch. I wake up to my drool all over heem's chest. In my head I'm not trying freak out. Did me and this nigga just really go to sleep together on the couch? Did he touch me while I was sleep? Why tf am I so comfortable here? And why is his hands on MY ASS?