Slave2DOM

I haven't been the good girl you told me to be. I do this on purpose. The thrills you give to me, make me crave throwing tantrums and causing arguments. I love seeing that you care enough about me and my bad attitude to straighten my stubborn ass out. I love when you bend me over the footboard or our bed and ties my hands to each pole. Spanking me, playing with my pussy with my favorite vibrating lipstick toy. Sometimes, I can't take it and I wet myself really bad. On purpose of course, so you can follow up with alluring every inch of my womb juice. I know you feed off of my screams and moans. It juices you up, to know that you control my whole oragams. "Daddy, I can't take it""Daddy, it hurts""Ouch, please stop" . I especially love when you bite on my skin after licking me that this isn't over . On my nipples, my pussy wets, severely. Daddy thinks I deserve malevolent pleasure and I never doubt you. I'm so little, tight and pain in the ass. I love when you smack me when I'm gagging your balls, I'm so sorry I didn't go deep enough. I love when my pussy is hungry for your dick and you tease me. When you finally slide, I moan loud as hell every time . "Shut up, don't moan for shit. You did this to yourself, now take this dick". I'm so tight I can't take it, daddy. Now I'm re-thinking about being bad to you. Now the sounds are becoming wetter and stronger. I can't help but to scream. I'm sorry daddy, I just can't help it. Your turn me over with one hand on my stomach, prompting me to put that fat ass in the air. Yes daddy, assist my arch with your strong, big hands on my back and one holding my neck. Oh my god, I'm cumming. It's everywhere, I'm SQUIRTING. I can't take it anymore. You don't cate, you won't stop pounding my pussy until you finish. I'm your property, you stop and suck every spot of pussy I have. "Suck this dick, bitch. Suck until I squirt". I always do what daddy says. I please you while I can't barely breathe. Fucking my face numb. Spit all over your dick and balls, now on the sheets. You can't take it now, now it's time for payback. I know you are about to nut, and I don't give a fuck. I'm sucking every inch of that dick dry. Nut all in my mouth baby. I'm sucking it at the same pace, even faster. Drinking all your nut. Even though you came, your dick is still hard....haven't you been the bad boy I have told you not to be?