About my boss pt 1

Hey y'all , my name nahila. I'm 21 and 4'11. My dad is black and my mom is too but she from Hawaii. I just had to be short. I'm smart just got my second job at a new dtlr out southeast. Ima make this quick without skipping details. After this you ain't gonna wanna look at me the same smh. I think I fucked up. This is in a span of 1 and a half month and I gotta cram this into one blog post😬. Okay so at this particular store isn't really busy busy, but we have our days. My boss Tony, FINE AS HELL. He 23 and he the store manager. Girl you can just imagine working with him. He black, nice lips, he gotta lisp but that's how you know his tongue big 😛. Anyway, he be extra nice to me I swear. Whenever he working, he always put me in as the main cashier. That's the sweetest part, all the bitches be hating already. None of them cute btw. Maybe one kinda bad joint. Other than that, it's just yours truly. He stay trying to make little conversation with me. With his sexy ass "GOODMORNING ni ni" that's what he call me. He will dead ass ask me shit about my life. What's my aspirations and goals. Where do I want to really pursue a career? And where do I see myself in 7 years? Really caring and professional. That's what makes it sexy. I'm use to no talk straight acting. He got kk d of a challenge with him. But I'll keep it professional...for now. Two weeks go by, he starts to make a little progress with me y'all! He keep brushing my ass. But I ain't saying shit. I'm tatted up y'all. I know he looks at my ass, I'm short. It's phat as shit with a nice pair of thighs. "Are those roses on your calf fresh?" I get so pressed when he ask about them. That's how I know he like me. Lol I probably sound desperate and horny. But mama ain't raise no fool. I know he want this pussy creaming against his dick. Three weeks go past, me and my job are continually having a routine. I work mornings also. That's why all those but he's hate too. I went in the back to learn how to stock, of course tony back there. He start talking to Rodney about his baby mom. And how he really wish he would have waiting to have kids with someone else sometimes. But he love her. Yeah right. Typical niggas. She be coming up to our job saying that's her bf and baby daddy. Her Spanish ass just so naive. But anyway, I come back to get a box cutter. "Hey beautiful how are you" instant wet. I turn around like hey daddy. In my head but my mouth says Wazzum. That night, I get a strange text from him. Hey hope all is well with you. I just got home and realized I forgot to get those backdoor keys from you. How far you live from the store I'll get them from you? Or just wait in the morning? Just call me when you get this thanks! Girl....fuck do I do next?