Chapter 11

Rosaly's P.O.V.

We arrive at the mall and I run inside at full speed. The boys are close behind me with Bella just beside me.

I turn the corner and run into Aeropostale. I immediately pick out a black over the shoulder sweater and light blue jean shorts with rips in them.

I walk into the dressing room and start getting changed to try the clothes on when there is a knock on the door.

"What..." I say stretching out the word

"Come out and show us what you have on when you are ready." Liam says

"Ugh" I sigh and then continue changing

When I'm done I walk out of the changing room and look at the boys. There jaws was on the ground and eyes wide.

"Damn you look hot!" Says Curly. Liam smacks him on the back of the head and I smirk.

"I know" I reply cockily and do a little twirl.

"What do you think?" Bella asks while coming out of her dressing room with a red Aeropostale shirt and denim jeans with rips in them.

"Hot" says Lucky Charm and when he realized what he said he blushed. Haha sucker.

I turn to look at Bella and her face is bright red. I think I'm gonna ask her about this later.

"Okay well this is all I want from this store so I'm gonna change." I say and turn around and practically strut into the changing room.

I briefly here Bella mumble 'Same' as I close the door. I quickly get changed and walk out in my regular clothes.

"Well let's go to check out." I say and begin to walk away.

"I'll wait for Bella" Lucky Charm said and sat down against the wall.

When we make it to the line I hand the clothes to the boys and begin to look at the jewelry. I'm debating between an owl necklace or bracelet but finally decide on the necklace. I add that to my stack to be paid for then begin to walk out of the store.

Liam follows me out and walks beside me. We don't talk at all which is pretty awkward but I don't acknowledge it.

I enter the Vans store and find two pairs that I really liked. One pair was teal and the other was black with white zigzags.

"You want those?" He asks

"Of course I want them don't you see my face of admiration to them?" I say giving him a 'duh' look

He laughs a little and takes the shoes to go pay for them. I follow him up there and watch as he gives his card to the cashier.

The cashier bags the shoes before handing them to me and I thank her with a slight smile and walk out of the store.

"Do you know where the sports store is?" I ask as I look up at him

"Ya it's just down there I'll take you."

I mumble a thanks and follow him to the store. When we get there I look the clothing and choose black and navy blue basketball shorts.

I look through the shirts and pick a few random tank tops. I find some multi colored Nike headbands and socks. I head to the back of the store and look at all the different shoes.

"Damn how many pairs of shoes do you need?"

"Curly said we could get whatever we want."

"Curly?"

"Yes Curly"

"Okay..." he says and doesn't say anything else

I end up deciding on all black Nikes and hand all the things I grabbed to Liam. I am obsessed with Nike don't judge.

I go towards the basketballs and choose a blue, green, and black one. Handing the ball to Liam too I start to walk towards check out.

"Seriously?" He complains

"Yes seriously now stop complaining and come on."

He buys all the things I grabbed and walks out with me.

**********

A couple hours later with many bags we are finally done. Bella and I have all the boys carry the bags to our room and we shoo them away while we started putting everything away in the closet except for my basketball of course.

We agreed to share clothes since we loved each others choices of clothing. The clothes are all hanging up in color order thanks to me and the shoes are lined up against the wall.

All the jewelry was hung up on the jewelry rack and the hats were hung up on hooks. Of course the hair supplies we bought were in the bathroom completely organized, again thanks to me.

Bella ended up picking out blankets for the bed and stuff. I chose some pictures with a grey backgrounds and black writing with my favorite quotes on them made at the mall by this painter dude.

We got some black curtains and matching rugs. Bella and I both ended up getting an apple laptop. The ugly blue lamp was replaced with a grey one.

We decided not to get a new desk because it was too heavy to carry so we are stuck with the hideous blue one... For now anyway.

We are finally finished putting away everything and decide to go downstairs for food. Bella leads the way but suddenly stops. She turns and pushes a door open revealing my heaven.

I forgot about this room.

Me and Bella slowly enter the room with amazed looks on our faces.

"This is heaven" we both say at the same time

I walk over to the big flat screen tv and was about to turn it on but Mr. Clueless came in and yelled "Back away from the tv."

I just ended up looking at him laughed at the look on his face then went back to trying to figure out which button was power.

Clueless came sprinting towards me and jumped on me making me fall to the ground.

"What the fuck dude!"

"I told you not to come in here, but you were in here so this is what happened."

"Well Bella is in here too."

"What?!" He says with a worried expression and gets off of me to start looking for her

I hear a small scream and assume that Clueless found her.

"Why don't you want us touching this stuff?" I ask Clueless as he comes back into the room literally dragging Bella behind him

"Because it's mine and I don't want you breaking anything"

"Well sharing is caring"

"But the thing is, is that I don't care" he says with a smirk plastered on his face and he gives me a wink.

"Whatever" I say and roll My eyes as I walk out with Bella behind me

"We are going to go in there tonight aren't we?" She whispers with a worried look

"You know it." I laugh evilly while I start to walk down stairs

"I'm hungry!" I call out through the house to no one in particular "Get me some Chinese food!"

"Okay!" I hear someone call out but I can't tell who

I search through the cabinet and grab a pop tart. I put them in the toaster and wait. I know I said that they probably poisoned everything but since Bella is okay I think I will be too.

Just because I am eating though doesn't mean they win this. They have a lot coming so they better be ready.

A/N: Okay so I think this is like the longest chapter I have written so far. Please leave a comment and a vote. Love you guys thank you all for reading my story.