Chapter 4: Finding the reasons

Rosaly's P.O.V.

Me and Bella were just sitting in the room the annoying boys put us in and asking ourselves why when we finally got the guts to approach them and ask.

Me and Bella started to walk down stairs when we over heard a conversation going on in a room down the hall and being the awesome nosey person I am I dragged Bella and I towards the door.

"What the heck were you thinking Niall!?" someone yelled

"I don't know it's just that she looked so irresistible and why would she be here for no reason, Liam? Rosaly obviously has her phone or something and texted her what happened so she could come and get her." Niall said

Where they seriously talking about Bella and I? Well obviously they are saying our names so why am I being so clueless to the obvious?

"How would you know that?" Liam asked

"I would know because when I put Bella in Rosaly's room Rosaly knew exactly who she was." Niall said in a 'duh' tone

"Well why don't we go see then shall we?" Liam said

Oh crap I am so dead! As soon as I went to turn around the door opened and Niall and Liam shouted "Rosaly!" at the same time dang that is creepy!

"Yes?" I asked all innocently while slowly scooting away from them.

"What were you doing outside the door?" Niall asked with his eyes giving me a death glare. If eyes could kill I would be on the floor right now dying.

"Ummmm.." Think Rosaly think "I was going to ask if you could take me to the store for some tampons?" what a dumb excuse you are so dead!

"Oh well you could have knocked to ask." Liam said said in a kind of disgusted tone. Yes! They fell for it!

"Ok well can you take me?" I asked. I decided to play on this and maybe escape then call the cops and maybe they can help Bella.

"Ya hold on let me get my keys" Niall said.

I smirked Bella. She obviously knows what I'm doing.

The boys got the keys and we headed out so far my plan is working! I can't wait!

A/N: Hey guys thank you so much for reading my book! I know I haven't updated in a while but a lot has been going on lately. I know this chapter is short and it sucks I will try to make it better next time. Please leave a comment and vote. You guys are awesome!