Chapter 8

Liam's P.O.V.

I start to lead Rosaly down the hall and to my room at the end. I need her to think we aren't creeps cause I know that's all she has been thinking since the beginning.

When we get to my room she sits on my bed and I sit across from her. Here goes nothing.

"Rosaly do you seriously... do you... do you really want to know why you are here?" I ask her.

Ugh why did the boys have to make me tell her. Oh wait because it was my idea, damn I am stupid.

"Um duh, of course I do!" she states.

"Well this may sound a little weird but we know what you have been through. We have been having someone follow you around for quite some time now." I say kind of sheepishly.

"What. The. Actual. Fuck?! you have been stalking me for a while now?!" she says. I can see it in her eyes that she is trying to keep in her rage.

"Ya well that's not all. We saw your sister ditch you at the concert and we just couldn't leave you alone." I say.

She just sits on my bed now staring at me with wide eyes. This is the reaction we knew we would get if she found out. This makes her probably think we are even bigger creeps than before.

"I'm gonna go up to bed." she says with a quiet voice.

Soon I am left in my room alone staring at where Rosaly once was replaying everything that happened over and over in my head. I was scared of this happening.

Why did the boys think this was going to make her eat? I knew this wasn't going to work from the start but I was over powered. Why can't she see that we are trying to help her?

All these questions flow through my mind trying to find answers. What am I going to do?

************

Rosaly's P.O.V.

As soon as I heard those few sentences come from Liam's mouth I was speechless. I didn't know what to feel. They took me away from freedom because they felt bad for me.

They felt I couldn't fend for myself. I need to be alone and think this out.

"I'm gonna go up to bed." I say and walk out of the room.

I go down the hall and up the stairs to the bedroom they gave me. I slammed the door shut and locked it then climbed into bed.

No one has ever known what has happened throughout my life not even Bella then all of a sudden I find out 5 famous boys know?

That makes no sense. Me out of all their fans and billions of people in the world they notice a fucked up girl that doesn't even like them.

This is all to weird to believe. Why me? No one is suppose to know what went on in the past, with my sister gone I thought everyone that knew was gone. Did they know about what happened to Ryan?

With that last thought in my mind I slowly drifted off to sleep.

***********

Harry's P.O.V.

When Liam left with Rosaly all of us stare at each other for a moment.

"Well what are we just standing around for I'm starving." Niall says. Of course he is starving, he is always starving.

"I don't know. I'll go start on the tacos." I say

All the boys run off to the game room and Bella just stands there awkwardly.

"Aren't you going to the game room with the boys?" I ask.

"I'm aloud?!" she asks with excitement clear in her voice

"Of course why wouldn't you be?" I ask in confusion.

"Awesome and I don't know I was just being an awkward little duckling." she says before running away into the game room where the rest of the boys are.

I chuckle slightly as I start to get everything out for tacos. I notice Rosaly going up the stairs with a blank face when I was taking out the meat. What happened with her and Liam to make her that way?

I leave the kitchen and go down the hall to Liam's bedroom to see him just sitting there staring at the bed.

"Liam, what happened?" I ask him.

"I told you guys that telling her this would make her brain dead for a long time." he says while moving his head to look up at me.

"Well there is nothing we can do about it now." I say. There really isn't what's done is done no going back in time.

"Ya I guess your right but you guys should have listened to me. Her being brain dead wouldn't have happened if you guys listened to me." Liam says.

Well I guess he is right but like I said there is nothing we can do about it.

"I know now that we should have but we can't change anything so come and help me cook in the kitchen?" I ask while starting to walk towards the door.

"I suppose." he says while standing up and following me.

************

When the tacos are done we all sit down at the table and eat them. No one brings up Rosaly until the end but other than that everything is fine.

Everyone except for Niall and Bella help clean up because they started arguing about who is better at guitar hero.

One thing I don't get is Niall doesn't usually act like this around other people, but the other people we hang around aren't girls like Bella and Rosaly.

I mean ya they are pretty hot in my opinion but Liam called dibs on Rosaly a long time ago.

I don't even get why we have dibs either. I think it's ridiculous but what can you do? And Bella, she is hot also but we haven't had another meeting about dibs on her.

When we finish with the kitchen everyone sits down to play a game while I go upstairs to talk to Rosaly maybe to get her to trust us more. I don't know how that's going to work but you'll never know until you try.